What is Cabin Fever?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":2m1ik1is said:
I'm not really quite sure what Cabin Fever is, but I think I may have it. Someone sent me an e-mail with a flock, fold or herd of sheep in it, but all I could see were a bunch of naked people in the pic. :help:
That's "BAAAAHD"

I ask my wife "If I were in the forest and said something would I be wrong".
She said yes.
Tom.

Mnmtranching, your question was "what is cabin fever". Don't really know but I suspect the symptoms of it would be when you have read a bunch of books, cleaned and dusted the house, cleaned and filed your fingernails with one of them little sandpaper boards, trimmed them, pushed the cuticles back, done the same for your toe nails (not talking biting them off either), trimmed your nose hair, shaved, pulled all the lint out of your belly button - then I would say you are getting the Cabin Fever.

Joe, all that and. Way to much time to think :frowns:

Do you know if their is a word that rhymes with "purple" ??

mnmtranching":39dolu1a said:
Joe, all that and. Way to much time to think :frowns:

Do you know if their is a word that rhymes with "purple" ??

Sure, "Maple Surple". As in the Roger Miller song "Dang me". "Sugars sweet and so is maple surple, I'm the seventh out of seven sons. My pappy was a pistol I'm a son of a gun"

Yeah dun, Didn't think about slurple. opps :oops: surple I meant.

How about? There is a word "real word" that has 3 sets of double letters in a row.

What is it, the word?

mnmtranching":rvcl6c7w said:
Yeah dun, Didn't think about slurple. opps :oops: surple I meant.

How about? There is a word "real word" that has 3 sets of double letters in a row.

What is it, the word?

I ate too much and I need to burple? :mrgreen:

Mississippi?

Lammie, noooo there are i's in between the ss-i-ss-i-pp.

Good guess though, hint, double vowels, double consonants, double vowels. The only word like this I know of.

AAHHEE, it's a word in an Alan Jackson song, litty bitti, I think.
I just wasted 15 minutes of my life trying to figure this one out.
Better then trying to figure out how the aliens are going to get us.

Why did the aliens pick Nimrod?

car-smiley-004.gif

Cabin Feaver--ooooh yeah,I'v got it! Have crosheted the cats all coats,covers for every kleenex box in the house fourtyelevin hats almost as many scarves,and 3 afgans(the Iraqs all ran off)

cabin fever is something that makes you bounce off the walls.an if you get it to bad you loose your mind.

bigbull338":2iquzdvk said:
sometimes i wonder bout you angie.but then you stay in lockdown at work.
Most years spring comes just in the nick of time. :eek: :nod:
Of course there are some that might argue its a day late and a dollar short for me... :roll:

angie":2t57jykx said:
bigbull338":2t57jykx said:
.an if you get it to bad you loose your mind.
Frick. That explains a few things..... :help:
:lol2:

Hang in there Angie, Winter should be half over by Feb 1, unless we have another April like last year, then it will be only 2/5th over and if we have a June like 2 years ago then ummm Winter will ummm just continue into Winter of 2010. or :compute: :help: :drink:

Lammie said:
Why do dogs roll around in dead things and then come sit on your lap?
They roll in dead things to mark them with their own scent to claim them. They have an oil gland between their front shoulders that they use for marking. They jump in your lap and get you covered in foul smells to make you late. :(

Latest posts