What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":2vwi9ks0 said:
It got where I couldn't get it to work on here a long time ago. I might try again.

It's all I use. I don't like the little ones. Can't see most of em that people post.

Bigfoot":15fpfz42 said:
jedstivers":15fpfz42 said:
It got where I couldn't get it to work on here a long time ago. I might try again.

It's all I use. I don't like the little ones. Can't see most of em that people post.

X2 The little ones suck and only work half the time.
Photobucket is like trying to push a chain . and only works half the time.
I don't understand why it's so easy to text or email a pic. But such a process to post one.

mwj":9epy7k0x said:
Jed if I click on your pictures it automatically increases the size.
I'd rather scroll through the post rather than click on and wait for a picture to load, then have to click to go back to the post to click on the next picture.....mostly don't bother anymore.

The simplicity of posting the pictures is great...but viewing lack everything.

Hauled a load of 13 off today. Decided to sell off some while we have a pretty good high point on the market.
Should help the average price, and get some cash flow going. Few more loads will hit the road in march.

20170124_172247 by billy924, on Flickr

I prefer the posted pictures also, but some find the uploading easier.

Named'em Tamed'em":1g4j937h said:
That trailer is way too clean ! :shock :
I always wash it completely after I use it, better for trailer life and biosecurity. That's how you get a aluminum trailer to last more than 10 years. Takes me about 2 hours per cleaning, including soaking.

Plus the added LED strip lights make it look cleaner. ;-)

sim.-ang.king":22lnawox said:
Hauled a load of 13 off today. Decided to sell off some while we have a pretty good high point on the market.
Should help the average price, and get some cash flow going. Few more loads will hit the road in march.

20170124_172247 by billy924, on Flickr

What sale barn do you take them?

Deja Vu. Seems like just a couple weeks ago I was hauling a machine out of this same driveway on a trailer that was a little too small.

IMG_20170129_135017404_zpsvgfvcw0h.jpg

IMG_20170127_082639659_zpssanatack.jpg

Somebody went to Lynchburg today. Would of thought you would just go straight up 460. On second thought looks like you might of went to the one in richmond the, building looks different than the one in Appomattox.

SmokinM":2r7xvh76 said:
Somebody went to Lynchburg today. Would of thought you would just go straight up 460. On second thought looks like you might of went to the one in richmond the, building looks different than the one in Appomattox.

Yea I was in Richmond ... Should have went to Lynchburg and hauled some calves

ohiosteve":2r0p7jm6 said:
Deja Vu. Seems like just a couple weeks ago I was hauling a machine out of this same driveway on a trailer that was a little too small.
dont have any pictures but there is a big one in town right now that came into town in pieces on semis the thing is huge

sim.-ang.king":oeo7v8pj said:

I don't like the little ones and still use PB myself. You may already know this, but you can right click the pic and say open in new tab and not leave the CT page. Oops, meant that for 1982vett...

HDRider":3rfuf2dg said:
sim.-ang.king":3rfuf2dg said:

I don't like the little ones and still use PB myself. You may already know this, but you can right click the pic and say open in new tab and not leave the CT page. Oops, meant that for 1982vett...

Placing your cursor on the picture (or any link) and clicking on your scroll wheel will do the same thing. No need to right-click and scan down through the list.

sim.-ang.king":2zvw9kig said:
Only three more hours of monotone narration and common sense questions...

I can do this!!!! :cry2: :help: :pop:

32770273466_8e051cf350_b.jpg
what is it that your doing?

Latest posts