What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":13xtjrb3 said:
Ever cooked your wiring doing that Jed?

I've been sorry lately. This is what I've been looking at.

This pic really disappoints me. I had this vision of Joe being a tough ol' booger and here I find out he's spending all his time on the beach. I think we are seeing the pussification of America. :mrgreen: :lol2:

TexasBred":1blemf15 said:
Jogeephus":1blemf15 said:
Ever cooked your wiring doing that Jed?

I've been sorry lately. This is what I've been looking at.

This pic really disappoints me. I had this vision of Joe being a tough ol' booger and here I find out he's spending all his time on the beach. I think we are seeing the pussification of America. :mrgreen: :lol2:
He only went there because he got a invitation from Obama to come on vacation with him, so they can talk about his re-re-election in 2016.

Good looking hay, Dutch. What breed of grass is that?

I spent the day up the very hot roof replacing the siding on the dormers on the house. Didn't get the pictures of the finished product because it got dark.
How do you like the old 70's insulation?
9139126499_5dddc3e001_c.jpg

9139149355_53985dd943_c.jpg

9139138435_5e4f643d75_c.jpg

Sim-ang

Its mostly common velvetgrass and meadow foxtail, with alot buttercup.
Not the best hay but they will eat it.
I lease this pasture from a conservation organization for 80 Euro /hectare
Have to mow it after 15 june and can graze it till 1 october.
Its been like this for almost 30 year, no fertilizer no manure and no chemicals.

Jeroen.

They do appear that way but it could be because of the angle but if it was bald there was plenty of D.O.T. people there to stroke another summons for that.

Here is my help on "stick picking up duty" today. After school and cross country practice she was picking up sticks while I ran the finishing tool over a few acres we've clear cut . After an hour she said she was getting bored, I told her after she has had a few jobs she will look back and realize how cool the job of working for Dad was. Surprisingly she agreed and we got the entire field seeded. I guess I'm a slave driver.

ohiosteve":w9fxafp9 said:
Here is my help on "stick picking up duty" today. After school and cross country practice she was picking up sticks while I ran the finishing tool over a few acres we've clear cut . After an hour she said she was getting bored, I told her after she has had a few jobs she will look back and realize how cool the job of working for Dad was. Surprisingly she agreed and we got the entire field seeded. I guess I'm a slave driver.

She's going to put you in a home when you get old for lying to her :D
I like that dog, how's he bred ?

Ralph the big red guy is 1/2 St. Bernard 1/2 Rottweiler. We took him from a family that had him in a small cage for at least 20 hrs a day until he was 1 year old when we got him. He hasn't had a leash on him since and he is the best dog ever in every way, he is 12 now. Claire is the border collie mix and my daughter picked her out of the dog pound when we went to "look" for a dog that Ralph could train to look after the "ranch". I didn't care for Claire at all for the first few months but I now realize she is far smarter than I am and she is absolutely the most loyal friend and the fiercest hunter I have ever met.

Latest posts