What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Kathie we have been getting a good bit of rain which is good plenty of grass for the cattle so they are happy as well as me.

Cleared a few acres for pasture this weekend.

I'm lucky I've got friends who can run equipment, we were quite efficient.

Lunch time. Aged longhorn burger seasoned with pepper, fresh bratwurst, and milkfed longhorn steaks.

A buddy stopped by to show off his ride.

I am glad to have a new pasture. I hope to have it smooth and planted in a week.

Got ya a good place cleared off, steve. Now get that red brand put up, and some good timothy orchard grass planted, and get some cows out there!

Got 63 acres of beans planted today before the rains came.
Starting from home
8860551922_8216dfb4d7_c.jpg

Working on the well
8859937187_8b705386c2_c.jpg

8860532862_440fc65d7a_c.jpg

8860525858_741946ae1d_c.jpg

8859898485_dd0dce6502_c.jpg

8859883771_1bb1b9de37_c.jpg

8860477798_9e8eff5ebc_c.jpg

8859857895_ea84c3a5bd_c.jpg

8860453704_0ccc1ca21d_c.jpg

This and hayfields is what I saw today I posted hay pics in grasses and pastures under hay season 2013 so didnt think was necessary to post here as well.. but i did plant some beans today with my favorite toy.

Thank you stupid jack ass for causing me to have a flat because you wanted to carry an entertainment center on top of your toyota camry in which fell off in the middle of the interstate and exploded all over the road where everyone had to drive over it with no escape route

I was going 65 northbound 95 he passed me like i was standing still 30 seconds later he did a donut in the middle of the interstate and didnt hit any cars but he lost his coolers tvs headboards and other crap all in the road in northbound and southbound lanes and he was facing southbound in northbound lanes... FOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

took a trip close to Kenny Thomas' side of the state and where I grew up at and boy I sure dont miss walking those hills hunting or fooling with cattle. Snapped a few pics.

Lol well dag. I went from giles to down home " FLOYD " county and look at our land there wife wants to put up a single room house there with a solar panel like the neighbor and use it as a vacation cottage which is a good idea since when all my family goes home it would be nice to not have to put a burden on family to stay with them or go to a hotel and stay. I honestly want to move back up there but thats not even a possibility.

Latest posts