What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman":1w74tjsf said:
is that a drain?

i see those panels leaning in no time at all.. with those tposts holding panels.. i'd never trust that.

getting some crimson clover and stuff from SS

IMG_20150702_122406_750_zps8456005c.jpg

Sky,
I sowed crimson and ladino heavy on some land my dad cleared. Been about 4 years ago. The bermuda and fescue that filled in on that pizz poor land after the clover receded is a sight to behold.

HDRider":1n07gx15 said:
Sky,
I sowed crimson and ladino heavy on some land my dad cleared. Been about 4 years ago. The bermuda and fescue that filled in on that pizz poor land after the clover receded is a sight to behold.

I bet I like crimson in my fields in the spring I enjoy the color. I plant rye grass and crimson/oats in the corn fields after we harvest and will cut it for hay the next spring sometimes. I like ladino as well but in my pastures it doesn't last as long as cinnamon so that's what I plant a lot of.

ddd75":1mvbjjje said:
fenceman":1mvbjjje said:
is that a drain?

i see those panels leaning in no time at all.. with those tposts holding panels.. i'd never trust that.
Look a little closer, the t,post are holding the panels down, the 1/2 inch steel cable is holding the panels up.
It's called a water gap. ;-)

DMF That is one clean barn... It looks like you have theatre seats in there... My barns have hard azz wood seats that will give you hemorrhoids probably if you sit on it for any period of time.

denvermartinfarms":1vfx0jaf said:
Yes, thats dickson TN, it's one of the 5 nicest barns I've ever been in. By far the nicest Ive been in over in that country.
Some of the best cattle going through that sale as well... :lol: :lol:
Good seeing you today Denver!

You should have come up Larry! I was selling today and Denver was passing through... Let me know when you want to go. I try to get up there as often as I can.

Latest posts