What happened to Musgrave Stunner ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Richnm

Reaction score
I noticed there is no semen available anymore. Anyone know what happened? I have a few straws in the tank.

One of the owners posted this on FB in October 2020 "He was injured breeding cows last fall. We took him to CSU to have surgery to fix a blown hock. He is currently at Rocky Mountain sire services being collected. The vets gave strict no-mount orders after the surgery so they are having to probe to collect him." I believe T K Angus (the owner who stated the above) has semen on him and is selling directly last I heard.

One of the owners posted this on FB in October 2020 "He was injured breeding cows last fall. We took him to CSU to have surgery to fix a blown hock. He is currently at Rocky Mountain sire services being collected. The vets gave strict no-mount orders after the surgery so they are having to probe to collect him." I believe T K Angus (the owner who stated the above) has semen on him and is selling directly last I heard.
Yes contact TK Angus they have semen, and havnt heard if Genex will be selling Stunner again in future, sounds like they won't. But you can't go wrong with his proven sire, 316. And have good options on the underrated Colossal (316 son), Exclusive (316 son), and Crackerjack (Stunner son)