What did you get for Christmas?

Help Support CattleToday:

I got a pressure canner from the kids, hubby got a new bug zapper. He gets a kick out of all the toads who come for the buffet. I bought him a home brew kit, he says he wants to try making some beer.

Isomade--You can get the chute and you won't need the dart gun..
41Qntm8IflL._SX466_.jpg

I'm with bigbull. I have Christmas everyday. But I did buy myself a 1 x 2 beefmaster heifer. She's really purty.

Hubby bought himself a Colt 1911 Gold Cup whathavya.

Wait a minute, a toy dartgun, or one for cows?[/quote]
c58d3587c1d4a6ac2bb3d2ad5947903c.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I see your dartgun, and raise you this.

Denvermartin, You gotta tell me your tricks!.. OK, so I'm the son of the kids who moved 10,000 miles away!
I got a Coyote call from my parents... it has been in the package at the store so long the rubber around the antenna is cracking and it's going to fall off after the first use.. going to return it.

My friend gave me a knife and said "Here.. because you never have one on you when I need it"... Gee, thanks.. so I get to carry it around ;)

Thankfully I'm pretty good at getting my own presents.. I got a new keyboard that types properly (for now).. So I don't have any excuse for calling my friend Denise "Dense" anymore. I think I also can't pass up a deal my friend is giving me on a sprint car.. It's designed for paved track, but that's nothing a bit of suspension tweaking and dirt tires can't fix.. Would make a very fun farm buggy too.

Nesikep":bjnzz277 said:
Denvermartin, You gotta tell me your tricks!.. OK, so I'm the son of the kids who moved 10,000 miles away!
I got a Coyote call from my parents... it has been in the package at the store so long the rubber around the antenna is cracking and it's going to fall off after the first use.. going to return it.

My friend gave me a knife and said "Here.. because you never have one on you when I need it"... Gee, thanks.. so I get to carry it around ;)

Thankfully I'm pretty good at getting my own presents.. I got a new keyboard that types properly (for now).. So I don't have any excuse for calling my friend Denise "Dense" anymore. I think I also can't pass up a deal my friend is giving me on a sprint car.. It's designed for paved track, but that's nothing a bit of suspension tweaking and dirt tires can't fix.. Would make a very fun farm buggy too.
I don't buy anything for myself all year, everything I do is related to cattle and making money with cattle. Only thing I have bought un related to my business in the last 5 years is a good saddle I bought a few months back. So anything different I want or need comes at Christmas.

not had all mine yet as I'm seeing the children tomorrow so I know we will be having our present exchange then, from my son so far have had a visit and a morning with my grandson that was present enough, and he gave me a few photo's in a flame, he said I had to wait 'til Monday for my main pressie. My Husband bought me a new serger sewing machine and new car, then said sorry I have not bought a main present ??what?? don't know what he was on about I thought that was more than enough. Turns out he has planed a new kitchen for me to be started in the spring.