What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

If most people saw Sky'spost they would think he is cooking for an army we here know that was just a snack for our buddy Sky. Looking good Sky.

That is some good looking leftovers Cross making me hungry.

Jo that is an outstanding sandwich.

Sounds good Ky. Home grown makes for some tasty food.

Ky hills":2j9qupo0 said:
We had a home grown supper tonight, beef tenderloin, fresh roma green beans with new potatoes, creamed onions, and for dessert, apple pie, the vanilla ice cream was from Braum's.

Ky....for the life of me I've never understood why beans are "fresh" and potatoes are "new". :lol2: :lol2: :???:

Cross-7":mklbrznk said:
Left over steak, left over hamburger buns, gravy and mashed taters.
It 2:30 on a busy Monday
Just now getting lunch, but beats McDonald's and driving with your knee trying to choke down a burger

Leftovers are best

Jogeephus":mklbrznk said:
Had a rough day of it in the hay field today. I have some of the fluffiest hay I've ever grown and its still not dry. Was getting the rake and the baler ready learned the dang Russians messed with my equipment over the winter and I had to spend a couple hours fixing some things they sabotaged.

Anyhow, this was a late lunch early supper. I guess you call it lupper. Wild pig BLT.

19429805_1192350947537556_3994333433283622069_n.jpg

Jo That looks great.

wacocowboy said:
If most people saw Sky'spost they would think he is cooking for an army we here know that was just a snack for our buddy Sky. Looking good Sky.

Thanks yea it was a snack

TexasBred":2uq92kcf said:
Ky hills":2uq92kcf said:
We had a home grown supper tonight, beef tenderloin, fresh roma green beans with new potatoes, creamed onions, and for dessert, apple pie, the vanilla ice cream was from Braum's.

Ky....for the life of me I've never understood why beans are "fresh" and potatoes are "new". :lol2: :lol2: :???:

I don't know either, and also have never figured out exactly how many beans constitute a mess. :lol2:

Ky hills":bm9xbe4i said:
Ice cream from Oklahoma?

RanchMan90":aq1gq6ys said:
Ky hills":aq1gq6ys said:
Ice cream from Oklahoma?

Years ago in my old territory I had a customer that catered to the Braums farms and ranches. I wish I still had that business

Cross-7":h8abjwcu said:
RanchMan90":h8abjwcu said:
Ky hills":h8abjwcu said:
Ice cream from Oklahoma?

Years ago in my old territory I had a customer that catered to the Braums farms and ranches. I wish I still had that business
Yep, they're a pretty big deal. I've heard tale of their places from truck drivers that haul cattle for them. They run a lot of beef cattle out west too.

RanchMan90":26ot1y0n said:
Ky hills":26ot1y0n said:
Ice cream from Oklahoma?

Wife is from Oklahoma, and we were recently there visiting her family. She brought back a gallon of milk and some ice cream in a cooler.

Ky hills":17te2rzv said:
skyhightree1":17te2rzv said:
Jogeephus":17te2rzv said:
What is that Sky? Cheesecake?

Nope a waffle bowl with different flavors of ice cream and toppings with a slice of lemon Pound cake with whipped cream and some toppings

Sounds really good.

it really was... I ate a boat load of it.

Didn't plan it this way but it's what I have.
Going to work in the morning and need to clean out the fridge.
Squash, zucchini, potatoes and a burger

Jules? Just curious to how long ago you had your cholesterol checked?.....and yes... I would eat a ton of the waffle sweets....looks great!

Alan":1vui1m7h said:
Jules? Just curious to how long ago you had your cholesterol checked?.....and yes... I would eat a ton of the waffle sweets....looks great!

I get checked atleast once a year when I go my cardiologist.

Latest posts