What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S":nq5qoewm said:
skyhightree1":nq5qoewm said:
wont win prettiest dish but tasted good

IMG_20170425_211903689_zpsifqmsw4v.jpg

Were you running low on cheese? I can actually see some other stuff under it.

Lol he was probably having cheese withdrawals lol.

That is a bologna sandwich. Sky, you do know if you put a piece of cheese on each side of the bologna you could double the cheese don't you? Or are you cutting back on cheese? ;-)

Jogeephus":fjb0ukbb said:
That is a bologna sandwich. Sky, you do know if you put a piece of cheese on each side of the bologna you could double the cheese don't you? Or are you cutting back on cheese? ;-)

If he cuts back on cheese the dairy farms are doomed

wacocowboy":2id8eaqa said:
Jogeephus":2id8eaqa said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's hope he doesn't start buying imported cheese because this would wreck the dairy industry also. :lol2:

wacocowboy":2y8xprfr said:
Jogeephus":2y8xprfr said:

and I be out of a job! I'd never forgive him :lol:

ez14.":kxf896f6 said:
wacocowboy":kxf896f6 said:
Jogeephus":kxf896f6 said:

and I be out of a job! I'd never forgive him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you got one thing going for you and that is if Sky does start eating French cheese we now have a president who will surely put a hefty tariff on the cheese and Sky will pay dearly for his obsession. :lol:

Latest posts