What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

bbirder":1gaf0zfq said:
You sure are brave to shop at a "gun free supermarket". :hide:

You don't need a gun when you have ninja skills. I've watched all of Chuck Norris's movies so I'm good. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":2getg4x1 said:
bbirder":2getg4x1 said:
You sure are brave to shop at a "gun free supermarket". :hide:

You don't need a gun when you have ninja skills. I've watched all of Chuck Norris's movies so I'm good. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That automatically makes you a Texas Ranger as well. :shock: :lol: :lol:

We dipped into the pickles we made a week ago and slabbed the burgers with them but the real star was the pickled squash. We'd tried it before but it was always when we were out of other options and looking to halfass preserve something. When you do it right it's pretty darn good!

cow pollinater":1u2dwcxe said:
We dipped into the pickles we made a week ago and slabbed the burgers with them but the real star was the pickled squash. We'd tried it before but it was always when we were out of other options and looking to halfass preserve something. When you do it right it's pretty darn good!

Squash are good. If you haven't tried it make some sweet pickled zucchini. That's good stuff there.

And if you don't want to do all that work just slice that squash up and eat it raw dipped in ranch dressing. Sweet as sugar

Jogeephus":2cqsok1o said:
cow pollinater":2cqsok1o said:

Squash are good. If you haven't tried it make some sweet pickled zucchini. That's good stuff there.
I'd love to but I think we had a little seed mix up around planting time. All of my zucchini this year is coming out looking strikingly similar to crookneck squash. :???: Luckily one of my melon plants seems to be producing some very dark green elongated melons from a strangely upright and dark colored melon vine so there is hope!

alisonb":1craeb08 said:
A green bullet - parsley, kale and turnip greens. :yuck: :p
I've never had anything like that...but seems it might be a tad bitter.
Maybe by adding a little avacado and some Frank's Red Hot sauce to the mix it might not be too bad of a smoothie.

slick4591":149qea6w said:
Jogeephus":149qea6w said:
That looks too green for me Alison but I bet its good. But I'm allergic to green I think.

What part of that sounds good, Jo? Doubt I could force that down. :lol:

Is this more to your liking? Did wonders for me but I have to admit I really needed a bib because the tomatoes are ripe ripe but maybe the tomato juice will cut the grease off my clothes.

13438823_1585489495082277_2681110932663951672_n.jpg

You can't beat them. I had tomato sandwiches for lunch then went with the BLT for supper. Plan on repeating the same tomorrow.

alisonb":7cc2co77 said:
A green bullet - parsley, kale and turnip greens. :yuck: :p
That doesn't look so bad. My wife and I did a juice fast earlier this month. I made it about a week but she did a full three weeks and we turned around and water fasted for three days over this last weekend. She's back on the juice and I'm having a little but there's to much real food coming in from the garden right now for me not to want to chew my food. :lol: