What a Country we have become

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Criminal gets shot and people are rioting in the streets.
Terrorist takes out four US Marines and we do nothing.
The country that sponsored this shouldn't exist any longer.
We have totally thrown our compass away.

It's 5 dead. And we import 100k+ students from muslim countries a year. Follow the money trail right to the liberal college's. I've been waiting for someone to come up with a plan to control the radical muslim terrorists. I know one way and it controls them forever, but some folks think there's good coyotes and bad coyotes.

Seems like the ruling unsilent minority, didn't see this attack coming. I guess they were all at the White House enjoying the pretty lights.

highgrit":2mdsv0fy said:
It's 5 dead. And we import 100k+ students from muslim countries a year. Follow the money trail right to the liberal college's. I've been waiting for someone to come up with a plan to control the radical muslim terrorists. I know one way and it controls them forever, but some folks think there's good coyotes and bad coyotes.
How many policeman and other Americans have been killed by illegals from Mexico and Central America. That should be out #1 priority if you want to start rounding people up and sending them home. I'm all for it. Then decide on which group is next.

Ok I've been spraying brush for the past four days.I look like a dam smurf from the blue dye. Don't really even know what happened. But I think I get the jest of it.
Our ancestors crossed a ocean on wood and paper boats. They fought a revolution against goliath. They crossed a unknown and wild land on horseback. Fought numerous wars overcame drought ,famine and depressions.
Why,for the opportunity to live free how they pleased and to pray to who they pleased.
The instant you turn on a race or religion you disgrace all that sacrifice and courage. I ain't willing to do that I'll take my chances. The instant you compromise freedom, it's gone. There's hazards in all life, danger will always be there. If your scared move to Canada...

fenceman":3lrtpxh7 said:
Ok I've been spraying brush for the past four days.I look like a damaged surf from the blue due. Don't really even know what happened. But I think I get the jest of it.
Our ancestors crossed a ocean on wood and paper boats. They fought a revolution against goliath. They crossed a unknown and wild land on horseback. Fought numerous wars overcame drought ,famine and depressions.
Why,for the opportunity to live free how they pleased and to pray to who they pleased.
The instant you turn on a race or religion you disgrace all that sacrifice and courage. I ain't willing to do that I'll take my chances. The instant you compromise freedom, it's gone. There's hazards in all life, danger will always be there. If your scared move to Canada...

I appreciate what your saying, but I bet our forefathers wouldn't stand for what's going on. Plus they squashed a few races and religions getting here.

Bigfoot":3vjbsshe said:
fenceman":3vjbsshe said:
Ok I've been spraying brush for the past four days.I look like a damaged surf from the blue due. Don't really even know what happened. But I think I get the jest of it.

I appreciate what your saying, but I bet our forefathers wouldn't stand for what's going on. Plus they squashed a few races and religions getting here.

They defeated them in war . They didn't outlaw them.
Really big difference.

I totally get what your saying. I just go down the roll call of our forefathers, and I can't picture any of them allowing attacks on US soil going unpunished. You go down the list of presidents from George Washington to now. I'd say most of them would hit hard and low, and have people afraid to strike us. That's really the only way not to be bullied if you think about it. You gotta make people afraid of you. We don't really strike fear in the hearts of men anymore.

There's sure no easy answers. Illegal immigration across the Mexican border is simple to stop. Put some snipers in towers with orders to shoot to kill. Illegal immigration from Mexico would stop before the death total reaches five people, and I guarantee you that those five folks will never try to come back in the US of A.
I don't have any problems with the illegals that come here and work. But the ones that come here and work the system, are killing us as a country. But I can live with them, they don't hate Americans and want us dead. One thing we need desperately, is to know who's in this country.

Well I guess maybe we agree Bigfoot.
I have no problem turning the entire middle east into a big smoking hole in the ground.
I do have a problem with persecution of American citizens based on race or religion.

They defeated them in war . They didn't outlaw them.
Really big difference.[/quote]

That's where we don't see eye to eye. We are in a war with the terrorists, but it hasn't affected enough Americans yet. The terrorists want us dead and they prove it every chance they get.
Islam is not a religion Fenceman.

Islam is not a religion Fenceman.[/quote]

You can see my above post on my solution to the war.
On the Islam is not a religion. I don't know about that. I'm always eager to learn. Show me.

We circle the wagons on this issue every so often. Only a couple of camps on here. People are either one side or the other. The thread usually gets shut down in short order.

Islam is a cult. Once your in your not free to leave. And they will give you a choice, follow muhammad or allah, or get killed. I'm trying not to use the m word, maybe that will keep this thread going.
Fenceman, do a search why islam isn't a religion, plenty of reading there.

:tiphat: Highgrit im not going to argue on islam. Simply and honestly i dont know 100 percent. I dont like eating my hat. :cboy:
I agree we are at war. Death to the enemy.
I'm. Going to maintain my stance that to round people up based on race and religion is unamerician. If the enemy is amongst us we seek him out and kill him. It might not be as easy as rounding up everyone of a certain race or religion.
But the easy way is not always the right way.

Might this cost American lifes..i reckon it might. We are at war , and how many American lives have been spent to get and keep this simple right....

Has not been two weeks since a white boy walked into a black Church and killed some blacks that were worshiping. Do we also need to round up all of these white bigoted white boys and send them home. Wait a minute there this is their home. This Muslim boy was raised here in the USA with Jordanian parents. Could be we need to round up everyone that does not look like us and act like us and then what. You folks on here know that I am pretty liberal and I have had a lot of insults because of who I am. How did either one of these shooters get their guns to do the job with. There is always someone that is able to sell you something that is illicit if the money is right.

Last time I looked we are still a great nation and it is the best we have. So it is either love it of leave it.

I don;t know about the second one, but the first one bought his gun legally. There was a (well hidden) story about the FBI having screwed up and not looked at the right records which would have kept him form legaly buying a gun when they did the backgorund check.

I've been saying all along. Right before the killing starts in the sand box C-130's need to be spraying a sheet of pig blood. There's only one thing those monsters understand and that's brute force.
Years ago bullets dipped in pig blood kept them in check for a while.

Latest posts