What a Country we have become

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":1faf5ca7 said:
I've been saying all along. Right before the killing starts in the sand box C-130's need to be spraying a sheet of pig blood. There's only one thing those monsters understand and that's brute force.
Years ago bullets dipped in pig blood kept them in check for a while.

jed, you are correct. Violence and death is the only language the radicals understand. They do it in their home land, they do it everywhere they go. Whether you believe Islam is a religion or an entire 'life plan', there will always be radical extremists that utilize the control over people provided by this belief system to punish and exterminate infidels. These radicals do not value human life. They value only those who subscribe to their belief system (religion). Consequently, harming infidels is their right and obligation. You're kidding yourself if you think this isn't going to get worse in our own backyard.
I'm not ready to collectively round up anyone.... we aren't there yet, but I do believe the violence will increase against the US, here on our own ground.

Solution: swift and severe consequences for any perpetrators of these types of acts, regardless if they are white bigots, black criminals, Mexican drug traffickers, or radical Islamic terrorists.

As a nation, we have grown so soft and tolerant of these types of blatant acts of aggression against humanity. You can't sit down and have a rational conversation with anyone who is radical or extremist. It's lunacy to expect a positive result or change. They do understand swift and severe consequences. I'm truly baffled by people who think these radicals can be negotiated with or are to be respected as worthy adversaries.
An example of our own stupidity is the surviving Boston marathon bomber, Tsarnaev. We spent 100 of thousands of tax dollars keeping him alive and behind bars to provide him a ridiculous trial (overwhelmingly guilty based on video evidence). Time to send a message to all these whack jobs, and the message can't be a verbal threat, just doesn't work anymore.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm fed up with the bull shyt anymore.

bball":1ewqa8f8 said:
jedstivers":1ewqa8f8 said:
I've been saying all along. Right before the killing starts in the sand box C-130's need to be spraying a sheet of pig blood. There's only one thing those monsters understand and that's brute force.

jed, you are correct. Violence and death is the only language the radicals understand. They do it in their home land, they do it everywhere they go. Whether you believe Islam is a religion or an entire 'life plan', there will always be radical extremists that utilize the control over people provided by this belief system to punish and exterminate infidels. These radicals do not value human life. They value only those who subscribe to their belief system (religion). Consequently, harming infidels is their right and obligation. You're kidding yourself if you think this isn't going to get worse in our own backyard.
I'm not ready to collectively round up anyone.... we aren't there yet, but I do believe the violence will increase against the US, here on our own ground.

Solution: swift and severe consequences for any perpetrators of these types of acts, regardless if they are white bigots, black criminals, Mexican drug traffickers, or radical Islamic terrorists.

As a nation, we have grown so soft and tolerant of these types of blatant acts of aggression against humanity. You can't sit down and have a rational conversation with anyone who is radical or extremist. It's lunacy to expect a positive result or change. They do understand swift and severe consequences. I'm truly baffled by people who think these radicals can be negotiated with or are to be respected as worthy adversaries.
An example of our own stupidity is the surviving Boston marathon bomber, Tsarnaev. We spent 100 of thousands of tax dollars keeping him alive and behind bars to provide him a ridiculous trial (overwhelmingly guilty based on video evidence). Time to send a message to all these whack jobs, and the message can't be a verbal threat, just doesn't work anymore.

I agree with most of that. But waiting to punish someone till after they kill you, is to late if it's you or your family. People that kill their own daughters because they became to Americanized, know no boundaries. And do it because of their faith, you can't negotiate with folks like that.

Bigfoot":2h7m581l said:
fenceman":2h7m581l said:
Ok I've been spraying brush for the past four days.I look like a damaged surf from the blue due. Don't really even know what happened. But I think I get the jest of it.
Our ancestors crossed a ocean on wood and paper boats. They fought a revolution against goliath. They crossed a unknown and wild land on horseback. Fought numerous wars overcame drought ,famine and depressions.
Why,for the opportunity to live free how they pleased and to pray to who they pleased.
The instant you turn on a race or religion you disgrace all that sacrifice and courage. I ain't willing to do that I'll take my chances. The instant you compromise freedom, it's gone. There's hazards in all life, danger will always be there. If your scared move to Canada...

I appreciate what your saying, but I bet our forefathers wouldn't stand for what's going on. Plus they squashed a few races and religions getting here.
They also burned adn hanged a few people as witches who were innocent. :shock: :shock: They didn't squash any religion or race. They simply left rather than be squashed.

bball":3buc354o said:
jedstivers":3buc354o said:

And that is exactly what this guy got. Dead on the spot.

Bigfoot":81rwyexx said:
We circle the wagons on this issue every so often. Only a couple of camps on here. People are either one side or the other. The thread usually gets shut down in short order.

Can it be any other way?

[quote We are in a war with the terrorists, but it hasn't affected enough Americans yet. The terrorists want us dead and they prove it every chance they get.
Islam is not a religion Fenceman.[/quote]

No, we are not in a war with the terrorist.
We are in a state of capitulation.
Our current president took that stand in in his first run. He said if we would be nice and negotiate that they in turn would be nice. The majority of voters agreed with him because that made them feel better. So we are in a state of capitulation.

Look at the so called "negotiations" with Iran. Capitulation.

highgrit":2feoffmd said:
Islam is a cult. Once your in your not free to leave. And they will give you a choice, follow muhammad or allah, or get killed. I'm trying not to use the m word, maybe that will keep this thread going.
Fenceman, do a search why islam isn't a religion, plenty of reading there.
Islam is the perfect example of why church and state should be separate and not one.

TexasBred":rz0xi6ot said:
highgrit":rz0xi6ot said:
Islam is a cult. Once your in your not free to leave. And they will give you a choice, follow muhammad or allah, or get killed. I'm trying not to use the m word, maybe that will keep this thread going.
Fenceman, do a search why islam isn't a religion, plenty of reading there.
Islam is the perfect example of why church and state should be separate and not one.

Wait for it, wait for it--------I agree with TB. Truth in that statement I never really thought about.

And that is exactly what this guy got. Dead on the spot.

And this should become our consistent response to these types of crimes......regardless of race, ethnicity, or religious affiliation.

HG, the problem with rounding everyone up ahead of time is it sets a dangerous precedent...what happens when you are deemed an undesirable of society, for no good reason other than let's say you're a Christian for example. I appreciate what you're saying, I truly do, but part of living free means living in a world with real risks.
As a nation we can't pick and chose freedom. Look at how much liberty we have sacrificed already to the Gov't in order to live in a "safe" country. Someone posted a few days ago about personal responsibilty, and protecting your family is every citizens responsibilty..it's partly why I live in Indiana..awesome gun laws, fairly conservative govt. And I c. carry everywhere I go. If I go out protecting someone defenseless, my life mattered all the more.

I blame a lot of the lack of concern to the internet. People are so distracted with what's going on with so-and-so and trying to get "'Likes" for their Facebook pictures that things are being swept under the rug at an alarming rate. Look at the NSA spying! Everyone in Washington should have been gone. Our economy is sold to China and nothing happens. Etc, etc. All we care about are the Kardashians, the NFL and NCAA football, musicians, movie stars and other stupid little things. The big train of destruction is speeding by and no one gives it any thought. :bang:

Bestoutwest":2muc5zje said:
I blame a lot of the lack of concern to the internet. People are so distracted with what's going on with so-and-so and trying to get "'Likes" for their Facebook pictures that things are being swept under the rug at an alarming rate. Look at the NSA spying! Everyone in Washington should have been gone. Our economy is sold to China and nothing happens. Etc, etc. All we care about are the Kardashians, the NFL and NCAA football, musicians, movie stars and other stupid little things. The big train of destruction is speeding by and no one gives it any thought. :bang:

Have always said in case of all our WWIII drop the 1st bomb on DC so we'll have a reason to fight and come back home.

Bestoutwest":ljlk88dt said:
All we care about are the Kardashians, the NFL and NCAA football, musicians, movie stars and other stupid little things. The big train of destruction is speeding by and no one gives it any thought. :bang:

I can't tell you much about any of that.

Mockingbirds rattle away all day long. They are noisy. But they atleast shut up at night time. :)

I thought after 9/11 we should of turned Mecca into a glass parking lot with radiation levels so high no one could pilgrimage there. You mess with us we will turn every holy site where Muhammad took a dump into glass. We need to go back to how we fought in WW2 know your enemy destroy your enemies cities and kill your enemy. Go look at Berlin at the end of WW2 that place got destroyed.

if we handled all terrorist labeled acts and hate crimes like we handled timothy mcviegh there might be less of it. if there isnt less of it at least we wouldnt be burdened with it.
hate crimes and domestic terrorism are pretty much the same.
im not a hater of anyone for the most part..i do hate stupid and freeloaders..but thats another story.

dieselbeef":bbpgjtnu said:
if we handled all terrorist labeled acts and hate crimes like we handled timothy mvieght there might be less of it. if there isnt less of it at least we wouldnt be burdened with it.
im not a hater of anyone for the most part..i do hate stupid and freeloaders..but thats another story.

Seems to be determined by religious orientation and place of birth.

dieselbeef":3gqo9ewb said:
if we handled all terrorist labeled acts and hate crimes like we handled timothy mvieght there might be less of it. if there isnt less of it at least we wouldnt be burdened with it.

The problem with that is that's what they want. They want to die a martyr. The Boston Bomber kid got exactly what he wanted. I personally think he should sit in solitary for the rest of his life until he dies. Give him super boring stuff to read (Highlights for Kids, coupon mailers), no TV and the same, bland food every day until he croaks.

Bestoutwest":ljcxzc42 said:
FACT

Bestoutwest":3geyaky3 said:
FACT

Bestoutwest":f1j3z46n said:
dieselbeef":f1j3z46n said:

The problem with that is that's what they want. They want to die a martyr. The Boston Bomber kid got exactly what he wanted. I personally think he should sit in solitary for the rest of his life until he dies. Give him super boring stuff to read (Highlights for Kids, coupon mailers), no TV and the same, bland food every day until he croaks.
Exactly. He has stated that he wants to be with allah. Let's not make it any sooner than necessary. Let him spend some time with Joe Arrapo first, until Joe dies, then back to supermax for the rest of his natural life. And none of this BS of letting him have a koran and a prayer matt. Why, to let him continue to read the text that inspired his hate in the first place? ALL rights should cease when you go to prison, including freedom of religion. Especially that religion.