Well my daughters jersey cow had a heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Hunny Do Ranch

Reaction score
My 4 year's old pet/best friend cow has had a red heifer. She was bred to a angus/hereford bull last year. The babies name is Thumblina-Barbie. Everything on this place seems to be getting middle names must be the in thing in a 4 year olds world. This heifer is out of the cow that we dressed up and walked in the fall fair parade last year. We are thrilled. :heart:

I tried to post some pics but everytime I click on the link the page won't come through.

Dun has kindly offered to post the pics for me. I e-mailed them to him this morning so hopefully he will get a chance later today. Thank-you Dun. Well I am out to do the rest of the chores.

now those are some cute pics.the calf is so warm an content in the hay.saying yall can look all ya want just dont wake meeeeeeeeee.an the kids are just way to cute bundled up in their winter gear.

Now that is the way kids and calves need to be raised. All three are so cute. :clap:

Just as I was gettin a little down in the mouth about the cow business and why I am still in it, someone puts pics like these up. Absolutely priceless. (thanks Dun for helping out putting them up.)

She is the friendliest little thing. They love her so much. I was hoping to sell her as a bred heifer later but it is looking pretty tuff. Hannah (the 4 year old) seems to think that we only sell the boys, which is kinda usually the case but we were planning on halter breaking the heifer later. Will have to see there might be a big fight. :heart: