Weird question/poll for the guys

Help Support CattleToday:

Is it normal for men to pee with the door open?

• Yes

Votes: 40 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters
FarmGirl10":1ifk55s7 said:
:lol: Whats with guys and peeing outside? I can see if your drinking or working out in the fields/pastures, but it sounds like a lot of you just pee outside to be peeing outside.
Outside is natural.
Natural is more healthy.
It helps reduce stress.
Besides, it is more natural.

Understand now?

Ryder":v3h12mfc said:
FarmGirl10":v3h12mfc said:
:lol: Whats with guys and peeing outside? I can see if your drinking or working out in the fields/pastures, but it sounds like a lot of you just pee outside to be peeing outside.
Outside is natural.
Natural is more healthy.
It helps reduce stress.

Understand now?

Not in the slightest ...
scratch.gif

hrbelgians":29ch388e said:
Well,
I go outside as much as possible as well because...... the water in the toilet is sooo cold! :D

Help me out here....pleeeeeese! what has the water in the toilet got to do with peeing inside or out?????? :???:

Ryder":7j9i7cw9 said:
FarmGirl10":7j9i7cw9 said:
Outside is natural.
Natural is more healthy.
It helps reduce stress.

Understand now?
Sorry, but how does it reduce stress?

chrisy":3dvnzfiy said:
hrbelgians":3dvnzfiy said:
Well,
I go outside as much as possible as well because...... the water in the toilet is sooo cold! :D

Help me out here....pleeeeeese! what has the water in the toilet got to do with peeing inside or out?????? :???:
Chrisy....he's trying to say that he can't keep himself OUT OF THE WATER...
but...hey....HRBelgians, tell them what your nickname is.... :lol2:

Wisteria Farms":3r1gwdzf said:
chrisy":3r1gwdzf said:
hrbelgians":3r1gwdzf said:
Well,

but...hey....HRBelgians, tell them what your nickname is.... :lol2:

Sorry Chrisy!!

Okay Wisteria........................It's (Shorty) However the real reason is because I am ONLY 5' 2" tall. :lol:

FarmGirl10":frvkurex said:
Easiest way to housebreak a dog. If you gotta go, it probably does too. Take it outside and show how it's done. :lol:

1982vett":29mpxoex said:
FarmGirl10":29mpxoex said:
Easiest way to housebreak a dog. If you gotta go, it probably does too. Take it outside and show how it's done. :lol:
:lol: That is great. :secret: I'm not going to say it.

chrisy":2lq06rmx said:
hrbelgians":2lq06rmx said:
Well,

but...hey....HRBelgians, tell them what your nickname is.... :lol2:[/quote]

Sorry Chrisy!!

Okay Wisteria........................It's (Shorty) However the real reason is because I am ONLY 5' 2" tall. :lol:[/quote]
OMG that's funny....Shorty I was wondering if you were going to fess up :clap: ... :lol2:
We know a guy that's probably your height and he jokes that if you look in the high school yearbook, he's the kid with the 2' fro. Said it was the only way to make him appear taller..(he's such a hoot anyway...keeps us all in stitches)

Well at 4' 11 and 3/4" I can tell you........I sure as heck don't want to find out :shock:
That would suck :mrgreen:

Well at last flush there seams to be a typhoon at this time.
The shyt has hit the fan and it looks like its all down stream from here.
How about things on your end :shock:

show steer up":1azr2zy4 said:
Well at last flush there seams to be a typhoon at this time.
The shyt has hit the fan and it looks like its all down stream from here.
How about things on your end :D

Current conditions: Up shlt creek without a paddle...as someone went and clogged the entire Indiana sewer system...
...might have to call the jaws of life to get the new and improved Eco-friendly comode to turn loose of him...
Passersby reported hearing "schwooosh...." followed by what sounded like someone getting slammed against a wall...

In other breaking news...just blocks from this accident scene Wildlife Rescue is attempting to free an albino anaconda stuck inside a drain tile...at last report they used dart guns to paralyze the odd-looking creature which was so vicious it was feard to be rabid...

The two incidents appear to be unrelated...

Wisteria Farms":1xhjfgu9 said:
lavacarancher":1xhjfgu9 said:
hrbelgians":1xhjfgu9 said:
Well,

And I guess you're gonna tell us its deep too? :lol:

Hows the weather? :help:

Yep it is definitely deep lavacarancher!! :banana:

Wisteria, I am not a complainer however...................the weather has just been goofy. We had snow yesterday and the forcast is for 80 degrees by friday............what a mess is all I can say.

Latest posts