Weird question/poll for the guys

Help Support CattleToday:

Is it normal for men to pee with the door open?

• Yes

Votes: 40 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters
Here too...just dang cold. Although I took the trash out a minute ago and it seems like I could feel a warm breeze so I bet I'm on the leading edge of the warm weather that's comming. Unfortunately Saturday when its supposed to be nicest I'm going to be at SIU with the daughter doing testing...other daughter has a track meet... so it looks like a wasted day no matter how you look at it...hopefully we can get a lot done Saturday night before the sun goes down..

toilet06.gif
a minutes a long time if your on the wrong side of the door.
1lmao.gif

FarmGirl10":uykrk61a said:
Ryder":uykrk61a said:
FarmGirl10":uykrk61a said:
:lol: Whats with guys and peeing outside? I can see if your drinking or working out in the fields/pastures, but it sounds like a lot of you just pee outside to be peeing outside.
Outside is natural.
Natural is more healthy.
It helps reduce stress.
Besides, it is more natural.

Understand now?
Sorry, but how does it reduce stress?
Natural things are relaxing. Like looking at a beautiful sunset.
It can't be explained, it must be experienced. :lol2:

Sometimes I wonder about you and Keren. It is so hard to communicate the simplest things to you.
:(

Ryder":uu1nqise said:

Sometimes I wonder about you and Keren. It is so hard to communicate the simplest things to you.
:roll: Your wondering about me? Peeing and looking at a sunset are two way different things. Very very different things.

FarmGirl10":2yuhscis said:
Ryder":2yuhscis said:

:roll: Your wondering about me? Peeing and looking at a sunset are two way different things. Very very different things.
That proves it. You just do not understand.
Most of the men understand.

Latest posts