Weird Dreams

Help Support CattleToday:

What..is there such a thing as an unreal or imaginary dream?
As in maybe we only dreamed that we dreamed it?
graybeard, I put it that way, as a "real dream;" because often my dreams are nutty. I can be in one spot for a moment, and then be in a totally different place and the whole dream has changed. It jumps from one thing to another. And often one thing does not relate to the other.

Now a "real dream" to me is when the sequence is believable. Like sitting in a porch swing talking to Grandaddy Carl, or just something we are doing, and I see him and we talk to one another. And the dream is very enjoyable.

That is why I made the remark earlier, "I wonder where the set arrangements for this crazy movie in my head is created?" I can see it, but sometimes everthing is in such disarray.

I have had a reoccurring dream that happens when I run fever, and it is like a squiggly line that is being drawn and it goes fast, and then I am tangled up in it. I cannot break free and I panic. Then I wake up and I am tangled up in the covers from moving around and thrashing I suppose. Or maybe I get hot because I had the chills and the cover is piled on to stay warm. Not sure, but I come out from under the cover fast. High fever makes you do some crazy things.

I remember one time when my younger brother was about 10, he was running a high fever, that he came out of his bedroom, late one night, and had his unwear on only, and headed for the front door and opened it and was about to go outside. It was cold too. My Dad jumped up fast and grabbed him and got him back in the bedroom. I suppose he was sleep walking, but seems that would have to start from a dream of some kind.

We have this coon, that I named Henry, that comes most nights to our back deck, to try to get any dog or cat food in their bowls, that they might not have eaten yet. If there is none, he will open the lid of the big plastic chest, or locker, we have out there to keep the food in, reach in and get a handfull, and let the lid drop as he eats it. Makes quite a racket. I think he may have been someone's pet, because he will come up while I am sitting on the deck to smoke, and will look at me real hard, stand on his hind legs, and as long as I don't move, he will come up and eat. I can talk to him and he don't care. I know he can smell I am there, especially while I am smoking, but if I so much as blink an eye, he spooks and runs off the porch. For a while.

Because of my back, and some other old injuries, I don't sleep more than 3 or 4 hours a night. And I have to move a couple of times. If I start out in the bed, in a couple of hours I have to move to the couch. If I start out on the couch, after a couple of hours I have to get in the bed. Hadn't had a good nights sleep in decades til I discovered a source of some medical grade, prescription only, THC gummies, prescribed for hospice patients. These are boot legged.... made in a Cali laboratory ..they are supposed to be 250mg of THC . If they test a little under, they can be packaged and sold. If they test higher, they are supposed to melt them and re do them. Well, this dude instead, ships them out here via an MC. Thing is , when you first get them, you have to be careful of each a new batch, You don't know if they are rejects because they tested a tad over at 260 mg, or way over at say 500 mgs! But since I discovered these, I can eat one about 9 o'clock, get tickled at old sitcoms, etc, and fall asleep at midnight and wake up about 8 AM. Without them, I am up til 2 or 3 before I fall asleep, and wake up and have to move a couple of times, and usually about 6 AM I am up for good.

Anyhow, about a month ago I had gotten a new batch, and one night I ate a piece the same size I had the previous batch. Apparently this was a batch that had tested way over the 250 mg! Anyhow I had taken one and sat down on the couch to watch a movie, but conked out in about 10 mins. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I heard Henry out there trying to get into the food locker. I sat up on the couch, and watched myself go to the door and open it! As soon as he ( me) opened the door, there was Henry, He was about 6 feet tall standing on his two legs. He had one of his paws on his ( my) shoulder, and he ( me) had one of his hands on Henry's shoulder.. and I could see them in deep conversation. I remember sitting on the couch and thinking: " I hope that sob( me) don't let that damn Henry in the house! " I was hollering for him( me) to shut the door, and hollering for Henry to "git"!! Then the old lady was shaking me awake (I was asleep on the couch) , asking me what was wrong? What was I hollering about? I sat up and told her " Don't you see? He is about to let Henry in the house!" She said " Who is?!!" That's when I realized it was a dream. Or hallucination is more like it!

Warren,
Now I know why your post are as non-sensical and goofy as mine:LOL:, but I have to ask if you added a zero; 250mg? Dang! I'm good for 10mg. I buy the 100mg and cut them into 10 pieces. A package of 10 last me three months.

Same issues with my back and neck, and the bed, then recliner, then picnic table...........sucks getting old

Warren,
Now I know why your post are as non-sensical and goofy as mine:LOL:, but I have to ask if you added a zero; 250mg? Dang! I'm good for 10mg. I buy the 100mg and cut them into 10 pieces. A package of 10 last me three months.

Same issues with my back and neck, and the bed, then recliner, then picnic table...........sucks getting old
Yep. The ribbons are 250 mg, the worms and bars are 200 mg. Both come in 5000mg packs...20 ribbons or 25 bears/worms. I cut them in 8 or 6 pieces, most of the time. I haven't toked on a doob in 2 years since I discovered these. Tears my lungs up now.

Warren,

I use the liquid CBD oil, 500mg thats THC free because I have drug tests for my CDL Hazmat license. It really helps me sleep. Have had 3 drug tests in the last year and passed all 3.

We have this coon, that I named Henry, that comes most nights to our back deck, to try to get any dog or cat food in their bowls, that they might not have eaten yet. If there is none, he will open the lid of the big plastic chest, or locker, we have out there to keep the food in, reach in and get a handfull, and let the lid drop as he eats it. Makes quite a racket. I think he may have been someone's pet, because he will come up while I am sitting on the deck to smoke, and will look at me real hard, stand on his hind legs, and as long as I don't move, he will come up and eat. I can talk to him and he don't care. I know he can smell I am there, especially while I am smoking, but if I so much as blink an eye, he spooks and runs off the porch. For a while.

Because of my back, and some other old injuries, I don't sleep more than 3 or 4 hours a night. And I have to move a couple of times. If I start out in the bed, in a couple of hours I have to move to the couch. If I start out on the couch, after a couple of hours I have to get in the bed. Hadn't had a good nights sleep in decades til I discovered a source of some medical grade, prescription only, THC gummies, prescribed for hospice patients. These are boot legged.... made in a Cali laboratory ..they are supposed to be 250mg of THC . If they test a little under, they can be packaged and sold. If they test higher, they are supposed to melt them and re do them. Well, this dude instead, ships them out here via an MC. Thing is , when you first get them, you have to be careful of each a new batch, You don't know if they are rejects because they tested a tad over at 260 mg, or way over at say 500 mgs! But since I discovered these, I can eat one about 9 o'clock, get tickled at old sitcoms, etc, and fall asleep at midnight and wake up about 8 AM. Without them, I am up til 2 or 3 before I fall asleep, and wake up and have to move a couple of times, and usually about 6 AM I am up for good.

Anyhow, about a month ago I had gotten a new batch, and one night I ate a piece the same size I had the previous batch. Apparently this was a batch that had tested way over the 250 mg! Anyhow I had taken one and sat down on the couch to watch a movie, but conked out in about 10 mins. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I heard Henry out there trying to get into the food locker. I sat up on the couch, and watched myself go to the door and open it! As soon as he ( me) opened the door, there was Henry, He was about 6 feet tall standing on his two legs. He had one of his paws on his ( my) shoulder, and he ( me) had one of his hands on Henry's shoulder.. and I could see them in deep conversation. I remember sitting on the couch and thinking: " I hope that sob( me) don't let that damn Henry in the house! " I was hollering for him( me) to shut the door, and hollering for Henry to "git"!! Then the old lady was shaking me awake (I was asleep on the couch) , asking me what was wrong? What was I hollering about? I sat up and told her " Don't you see? He is about to let Henry in the house!" She said " Who is?!!" That's when I realized it was a dream. Or hallucination is more like it!

Imagine the toothpick that dude carries, or was that why you were screaming so loud?

Doesn't sound like THC as much as it sounds like what you pick from cow patties. Those shrooms will do that to ya.

Latest posts