Weird Dreams

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
What is even weirder is some are coming true.

Had a dream several nights ago that I was at work and I opened the drawer where the rental movies are kept and there was empty cases in the drawer. Went to work that morning and opened the drawer and there were 6 empty cases in the drawer! Someone stole 6 movies from the drawer. Owner and I both suspect an inside job. I try to check the drawer every night when I close.

Crazy dream last night that I found all these empty food packages throughout the store on shelves.

I keep finding things like peanut shells behind the soup cans and found a chewed on cheeto puff last night. Pretty sure one was an adult and one was a child.

The drama queen quit the store so everything has calmed down.

Not a mouse. I have found shells behind these cans before. There is one older guy who will grab a handful of peanuts and walk through the store. Would not be surprised if it was him. There are several mouse traps through the store and I check them. Only had 2 in one and 1 in another.

Who, can take a bite of a cheeto and not eat the whole thing-unless it was stale as a rock?
I was missing a jar of grape jelly from the pantry a couple years ago--I KNEW I had bought a jar at the store that week and never could find it. Found it about a week later--out in the middle of the pasture, 1/2 full but the lid was on it...

I've been dreaming about the cows and things I could buy when I win the $450 Million Powerball lottery Wednesday! I hope that one comes true.. ;-) :p

I luv herfrds":5tc2w7rk said:
What is even weirder is some are coming true.

Had a dream several nights ago that I was at work and I opened the drawer where the rental movies are kept and there was empty cases in the drawer. Went to work that morning and opened the drawer and there were 6 empty cases in the drawer! Someone stole 6 movies from the drawer. Owner and I both suspect an inside job. I try to check the drawer every night when I close.

Crazy dream last night that I found all these empty food packages throughout the store on shelves.

I keep finding things like peanut shells behind the soup cans and found a chewed on cheeto puff last night. Pretty sure one was an adult and one was a child.

The drama queen quit the store so everything has calmed down.

Sometimes I dream weird things but usually its because of the shine.