Weird News thread (Adult Topics)

Help Support CattleToday:

The lady on the plane screaming "Racist" at a black lady police officer was quite amazing.

Nesikep":1xgey3cy said:
M5.. After the picture you posted of the cow butt I believe I've been warned... for life :)

I'm glad I didn't post the close up picture had then. The day I took the pic I ran her in the head catch and examined the abscess so It was easy to get a good pic.

Howabout the stupid teenagers setting themselves on fire. :roll:

The footage, on the news, looked like something one would see on the TV show "Ridiculousness With Rob Dyrdeck".

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1uoe0lgs said:

The footage, on the news, looked like something one would see on the TV show "Ridiculousness With Rob Dyrdeck".
Katherine

that show is FUNNY

This happened in Oregon City which is just part of great Portland. Nothing that happens in Portland surprises me. When I do have to go through there I try not to look right or left and thank the good Lord when I am out of town.

Dave":1os1cckl said:
This happened in Oregon City which is just part of great Portland. Nothing that happens in Portland surprises me. When I do have to go through there I try not to look right or left and thank the good Lord when I am out of town.

Burnside. Or something like that. We could get into some serious trouble down there. Knives weren't so bad but the gun shots got me a little gun shy at times.

M5farm":10xrskpy said:
Workinonit Farm":10xrskpy said:

Katherine

that show is FUNNY
Yeah, the videos are funny but the host and his guest "celebrity"panelists are unfunny doofuses who should just shut up.

Latest posts