Dreams

Help Support CattleToday:

Once in a while I will wake up from a dream, and they always have the same theme. I'm doing something and have to go into a space that is too small. I can't turn my shoulders, like entering into a tunnel, or crawling in an opening, or under a house or vehicle.

I am claustrophobic, and when I wake up I usually turn on the TV to get my mind off of it!

Mostly have silly dreamers these days. Don't even try to remember or make sense of them. After I retired the paycheck job I had dreams about going back temporarily to help getting a hurry up job done. True to the nature of many of the jobs we did, one by one, everyone seemed to be called away to take care of something on another job and all of a sudden I was left on the job alone. This is where I'd wake up......feeling a bit irritated to say the least. Over time I was finally able to say "oh hell no!", pack my stuff up and went home. Haven't had that dream again in a long time now.

Cross-7":egcsmy3o said:
I had a fitful nights sleep the other night.
I was backing working in the warehouse.
I awoke and went back to sleep several times.
Anyway
I was back working in warehouse and very close friend of mine was there with me.
She was tall, dark headed, blue/green eyes but were just friends.
Jason Boland was in town and she asked me to take her.
We were dancing and having a good time when a slow dance started and I took her hand started off the dance floor.
She stopped me and we danced slow and she put her head on my shoulder.
After the dance she looked me in the eye and thanked me.
I knew her and we were very close friends.
But I woke up and I have no dam idea who she was.
In the dream she was a close friend but in real life I have no one that fits that description.

What's the interpretation of that dream ?
Close but not quite there. :lol:

I have dreams just about every night. I am a very deep sleeper. Some I can remember some I cant. Last night I dreamed my brother was getting married to this gorgeous woman. At the reception I asked her to dance, while dancing I told her she was beautiful and way out of my brothers league. Next thing I know we were leaving and running off together. Im not sure where it comes from, maybe all the concussions from bull riding or the pot I smoked in college, but I dream some crazy shyt. :lol:

midTN_Brangusman":2a968oiw said:
I have dreams just about every night. I am a very deep sleeper. Some I can remember some I cant. Last night I dreamed my brother was getting married to this gorgeous woman. At the reception I asked her to dance, while dancing I told her she was beautiful and way out of my brothers league. Next thing I know we were leaving and running off together. Im not sure where it comes from, maybe all the concussions from bull riding or the pot I smoked in college, but I dream some crazy shyt. :lol:

:clap: :clap:

Many years ago I was diagnosed with insomnia as I was only getting to sleep an hour or so before needing to get ready for work because my brain was to active. That doc explained that most people go thru 5 stages of sleep and asked me about my dreaming history. I could not remember the last dream I had. He prescribed a sleep med which only got me to sleep for a couple of hours. Later he gave me a different one that wouldn't kick in until about 3 hours after I had taken it. I got frustrated one night and took them both. First restful night full of dreams I could remember in a long time. Started taking them both and haven't stopped.

Every once-in-awhile I'll have a dream where something happens at my house that needs to be taken care of, usually someone breaking in. I'll go after the guy and dispatch them, in one dream with a bullet to the back of the head of both of them. Very gory, and very detailed. Every dream looks like my house I live in now, with the current updates. My wife and child are the same as they appear now. But I never know the assailants, even though a couple of times it has been "good friends." Every time I have one of these I wake up feeling very disturbed and it usually takes me a day to get over, they're that vivid. I know that it's time for me to stay away from the violent movies and books and go find some comedy.

I dream almost every night. Sometimes I wake up and the dream continues. I often have nightmares think its the tv I watch. Sometimes stupid stuff that don't make sense. I dream about hunting often. Sometimes about things from the past and people in past. Last night I dreamed one of my tobacco barns fell.

cowboy43":a1rf9r8m said:
Do you dream? When I was young I dreamed all through the nite, now as I have gotten older I do not dream,
or it may be I do not remember dreaming.
When I was young I would dream in color.
Then I read that dreaming in color was very rare and I never dreamed in color again. The power of suggestion?