Weedeaters and Slugs

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll show you a weak mind. Your the one always asking questions on here. Not me. I maybe ask one every once in a while. If I am so weak minded how come I never have very many problems when it comes to my cattle?[/quote]
I always heard that God watches out for drunks and fools. Maybe He keeps an eye on their cows, too.

5minpins":1urkwhn2 said:
SPOON THATS PERFECT!!! maybe you could get CT admin to add that one, cause thats how I felt all evening lol.
I am going to spray some killsall or something on the fences but while I was gone, my son did nothing and the grass grew waist high!! gotta knock it down before I spray it.
AB!!! that is one of my peeves and no longer go barefoot! I hate them things!! but here try this, I was eating steak with saute'd tomato slices, when my stupid dog brought one in and had slime oozing out of her mouth just as I went to take a bite of the be nice cooked tomato slice.....I puked. OR the time another dog brought one in and I Screamed and took him in the bathroom to clean the goo off his mouth and I started heaving, he was looking at me from the floor, after a minute he heaved, remember in my earlier post? the other thing being dog vomit??? I puked until I couldnt breath and the more I puked the more the dog did, it was a no win situation and I had to get my son to come in and help me and the dog as neither one of us was gonna live much longer if we didnt stop heaving!
so you see, I am haunted by them dang things and its to the point now where I wish it would rain salt for a day just to kill em all!!!!!

I can't take all the credit chrisy sent it to me a while back. Don't know how to get it on the board but to use it I saved it to my Photobucket album and just use it from there when needed. HTH.

angie":2j14zwc1 said:
5minpins":2j14zwc1 said:
For the record, no, nothing wrong with my stomach, I guess you dont read very well, there was the part up there that said only two things make me vomit?? miss that? If you are unable to read and understand a post you need not respond.
Ignore him sweets ~ works for most others. ;-)

I can't think of anything that makes me puke. Wax worms turn my stomach. Someone else's kids snotty nose. Some of the things living in the back of my frig ~ they might do it. Leeches are plenty gross.

This is quite a thread you've gotten started. :lol2: I'm with CKC, we don;t have monster slugs here either. Thats only fair though, theres enough we have to put up with....

The gag reflex is surely an odd thing! Different folks react to different triggers. I did my own tattooing this year for the first time (usually I am the one holding them) and for some reason the sound of that "crunch" bugged me! I have cleaned nasty wounds, given shots, cleaned up all sorts of grossness, but that sound at the end of my hand on those tattoo pliers :( ... And I agree little kids snotty crusty noses are pukey. Glad we don't have giant slimy slugs up this way!!

my stomach was put to the test,and failed... a couple years ago when i ran over a barn kitten that had just ate. and squashed its gutts out and the food... then my dog runs up and starts eating that ..i tell you i got plumb weak in the knees and the sweat busted out :(

ALACOWMAN":2r3m89i0 said:
my stomach was put to the test,and failed... a couple years ago when i ran over a barn kitten that had just ate. and squashed its gutts out and the food... then my dog runs up and starts eating that ..i tell you i got plumb weak in the knees and the sweat busted out :(

:shock: I am with ya...

i have seen slugs in some places as long as a banana or better, not quite as thick. brother and i used to spend hours in grandmas yard with the salt shakers over on the coast. dont get them as bad around here, thanks goodness. as for things that make me wanna puke, theres not much. although TNMBP and CH are challenging that at the moment... :shock:

Latest posts