weather!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
There's supposed to be another weather system coming thro here,same as the one that spawned the tornados last time!! Y'all stay sharp and watch out..

ga.prime":2xpven24 said:
Yep, it'll be here Saturday.
Tomorrow night for us. Now it's just straight line winds, supposed to be aournd 40-50 mph this afternoon

Hmm......Intellicast has taken the 4 days of isolated thunderstorms out of the forecast except for Saturday.

Now what do you do? It hasn't rained anytime in the last 4 weeks when rain was in the forcast. It did rain a quarter of an inch Monday afternoon with bright and sunny skies being the forecast. It has today and tommorrow to dump enough rain to get back to an average rainfall for the month of April.

So here we go again. I need dry weather to cut hay and wet weather to see if my 30 acres of millet needs to be replanted.

Be careful down there Peg.

Wonder if it might be a spin off of the low that is spinning over us rigt now.
We have snow. :?

We've got 16 miles of wind headed to the low that is over Kansas. I'm going to hitch up and cut some hay in a little bit.

Geezz Louize!! Get on the weather channel or head to the tornado shelter!!!!! Get outa the way!! We got something coming here(central Texas) but not near as bad..

1 to 2 inches for us tomorrow, and I need every bit of it. It just rained for 5 minutes - that just ain't fair. I hate a tease.

Weatherman said today that El Nino is starting to fizzle- :( -we're gonna be back to drydrydry before too long..At least we've caught some water in the tanks..

peg4x4":ub5xi8h0 said:
Weatherman said today that El Nino is starting to fizzle- :( -we're gonna be back to drydrydry before too long..At least we've caught some water in the tanks..
Fellers prediction is four weeks late to be a prediction or even a forecast. Already have cracks in the ground over an inch wide.

Another funny thing...I was taught that the hot dry spell from May - September was called Summer. Fizzling El Nino????

Latest posts