Weather Web Site

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Can someone suggest a web site that shows the rain and temp by day, hopefully with history?

I have searched and searched, and I am usually good at finding, but have found nothing to satisfy me.

Jed suggested climate basic a while back and I like it . not sure if it will do what you want. For historical data NOAA

M5farm":3q7t366p said:
Jed suggested climate basic a while back and I like it . not sure if it will do what you want. For historical data NOAA
I get so twisted around at NOAA. I never have found what I wanted.

Do you have a specific NOAA link you use over and over?

No I just get on NOAA and start digging around. All of the historical data is there you just have to search it. Ill look later when I go inside . its raining here right now if that helps any.

On some weather sites, you have to click 'almanac' and they have a date range to look at. I too, have never found them very user friendly and the NOAA data seems to run about 1 qtr behind--probably takes them a couple months to assimilate and catalog all the real data.

dun":2hi7b0sd said:
Close, it is a chart, and not very accurate, like an average. I am looking for tabular data, a spreadsheet with day by day. You know it has to be out there!!!

AR036380.png

greybeard":1r55jzl8 said:
On some weather sites, you have to click 'almanac' and they have a date range to look at. I too, have never found them very user friendly and the NOAA data seems to run about 1 qtr behind--probably takes them a couple months to assimilate and catalog all the real data.
Being behind does not bother me. I am trying to look back over years anyway.

That said, I'd love to have yesterday's and back too.

HDRider, I have one ( South Dakota Mesonet Daily Weather Summary ) that I use all the time on my spray reports, it is 24 hours behind real time but goes back as far as I've ever needed. You might see if you can find one for Arkansas, I will look also, if I find it will pass it on. Good luck 101

101":ahu02a36 said:
HDRider, I have one ( South Dakota Mesonet Daily Weather Summary ) that I use all the time on my spray reports, it is 24 hours behind real time but goes back as far as I've ever needed. You might see if you can find one for Arkansas, I will look also, if I find it will pass it on. Good luck 101
I found this using those words in my search.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/air ... l#calendar

Thanks

HDRider, Go to (Arkansas Mesonet Weather Reports ) make sure your on their home page, on the left side go to ( Past Data & Files ) it will ask what month and date you want, will give you an hourly report for the day, hope that helps ya. Good luck 101

Latest posts