Weather report from my place in Australia.

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
Its slipping back into drought at our place. No decent rain for about 2 months now. Hope we get some rain from the category 5 cyclone way up north,its hovering in the Coral Sea to the east of the pointy bit of Queensland. Its about 2,000 plus kilometres away from us at the moment. The weather bureau expects it to cross the coast later tonight. Wind gusts are up to 300klms at its centre.
Water is really drying up here at home,we still have plenty of water in the creeks and gullies and river,but some paddocks are a bit short. Our cattle look really good. Hopefully I will learn how to send some of them onto this board.
Whats the temperature like in the US and Canada these days?

Colin

Heavy snow for the past two days - lots of big drifts - then some freezing rain - now lots of wind and minus 15 C or about 6 F.

I am ready for spring.

Bez

we are gonna have a drought here -_-' all the water in the reseves will probally go the west side of the state and the poor farms on the east side get very little. its how it works. i really think they should makes us two different state. XD

Here in Tennessee, it's been wet, has been that way for a while. It's 25 degrees here this morning, with a beautiful sunrise across the hills.Snow missed us again I hope and think.

Now down to minus 22 C or below zero F and even windier.

Snow is piling up against the barns and the house.

Spring! Where are you when I need you.

Bez

its been nice here. highs in the mid 40's to low 50's. chances of rain/snow tomorrow and fri. we'll see though. a little windy and partly cloudy. not bad all in all.

Sunny with highs in the low 70's today. Supposed to be in the upper 70's in a couple of days. I'll enjoy now because it wont be long before it's in the upper 90's and low 100's.

Latest posts