Walden Farms Charolais Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

C HOLLAND

Reaction score
Anyone going to this sale on Oct 21 Brantlley Alabama

They will be selling 200 plus head of commercial heifers also (brangus, and angus cross I believe)

C HOLLAND":342tyssm said:

They will be selling 200 plus head of commercial heifers also (brangus, and angus cross I believe)

No.

MikeC":2n06i0a5 said:
C HOLLAND":2n06i0a5 said:

No.

I love a short and to the point answer, it's cuts down on the energy level required.

Mike, I went to the sale and even bid on 2 of the heifers that I liked (went to high for my budget) and I came home with just some enjoyment of being around cattle people. SCC was there and I asked about Roland and was told he wanted to move to be closer to his kids at Auburn.

I don't know nything about TW, but it was a real good auction (especially for him) the prices were way to high for what I looked at, especially the Angus bulls. I now feel much better about my purchase after seeing what those sold for. I dont think they were as good as the price they sold for.

His Chars mostly had the Macho bull in the pedigree and sold on average around $3000.00

C HOLLAND":2qtzj8kj said:
Mike, I went to the sale and even bid on 2 of the heifers that I liked (went to high for my budget) and I came home with just some enjoyment of being around cattle people. SCC was there and I asked about Roland and was told he wanted to move to be closer to his kids at Auburn.

I don't know nything about TW, but it was a real good auction (especially for him) the prices were way to high for what I looked at, especially the Angus bulls. I now feel much better about my purchase after seeing what those sold for. I dont think they were as good as the price they sold for.

His Chars mostly had the Macho bull in the pedigree and sold on average around $3000.00

We moved most of the Pate cows and bulls yesterday. 28 loads on 32 foot trailers. :(

The baby calves were the biggest pain. You coming Friday?

About Roland. Yea right. :lol:

I second what mike said about Roland. The story I heard sounds more believable. What is it 2hours from Marianna to Auburn. What is he cutting out 30 minutes by moving to TT.

Good Luck tomorrow Mike!!

Latest posts