Waiting For A Call

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds":2i80l8qf said:
Well I cooled off and I do apologize for losing my temper.

As for my son when he mouths off to a teacher I expect him to be punished. I was Waiting to hear from the teacher for how long the punishment was not as to why he was punished! He got a week of lunch detention which I fully supported.

By the way he goes into school every single day at 7:30am to get help so he can graduate.

Glad to see you back? :tiphat:

Alan

Bigfoot":14t37m7t said:
If I hated everybody that hates me, I'd hate everybody.
Bigfoot, I can't imagine anybody hating you. I believe you're the most likable person on this entire site. I mean that.

Therapty is going good. Therapist has made me levitate a couple times but that is to be expected. Doing stretches at home too. Since it has affects the muscles I was told it is going to take a few months before it is all to the point I am no longer in pain.
I have to call the therapist and tell them I cannot come in. Got a really nasty cold and I do not want to share that!

I luv herfrds":1jcxq5mq said:
Therapty is going good. Therapist has made me levitate a couple times but that is to be expected. Doing stretches at home too. Since it has affects the muscles I was told it is going to take a few months before it is all to the point I am no longer in pain.
I have to call the therapist and tell them I cannot come in. Got a really nasty cold and I do not want to share that!
1. That's being selfish--gotta share.
2. The best way to get rid of a cold and flu is to give it to someone else. Works every time. Back when I was gainfully employed, and came down with the flu, I would pick someone out from the office that gave me a hard time and I'd go pay 'em a visit at their desk for a while.

8)

Latest posts