Wait til you read THIS!!

Help Support CattleToday:

LazyARanch

Reaction score
Unbelievable!!! It's one thing to be an advocate, it's another to be just plain DAMN STUPID!!
(found this on internet news just now)

Bob Barker has always been an advocate for animal rights, from demanding that a zoo in North Carolina close their bear exhibit, to paying for an anti-whaling ship to rove the waters. And if you ever watched him conclude an episode of 'The Price is Right,' you know his opinion on spaying and neutering pets.

Now, the Associated Press reports that Barker has donated $2.5 million to the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) to help open a new location in Los Angeles.

He will have the honor of cutting the ribbon at the newly-named Bob Barker Building on Wednesday.

Barker's money will go towards a complete renovation of the building, which will be used as the center for PETA's media, marketing, youth outreach and campaign departments.

The President of PETA, Ingrid E. Newkirk, joked that Barker could have simply donated a refrigerator, but he went way beyond the gift of a household appliance.

All you ladies who watched "The Price is Right" are to blame for this. Bob could have faded into obscurity with a sexual harassment charge against him if you hadn't kept watching.
But because you watched, he has 2 million spare $ to give PETA. Shame, shame. :D
Fortunately, no one takes PETA seriously. I only go there to see Pam Anderson naked. I hate it that she won't wear fur. Really, I hate it.

Lol... John, for a man with 2 SHAMES in his post, you have no shame!! hehe

:p

I always thought he was a personable man, knew he was into the spay/neuter & adopt thing, but never
realized he didn't have a brain!!!

john250":j1uc4jsf said:
All you ladies who watched "The Price is Right" are to blame for this. Bob could have faded into obscurity with a sexual harassment charge against him if you hadn't kept watching.
But because you watched, he has 2 million spare $ to give PETA. Shame, shame. :D
Fortunately, no one takes PETA seriously. I only go there to see Pam Anderson naked. I hate it that she won't wear fur. Really, I hate it.

I don't care to see Pam or Bob.

Bob should have given Pam those two million as she is BBRRRRROOOOOOKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE and living in a trailer, or so they claim.

Someone should have neutered and spayed the both of them a long time ago..

Latest posts