VS; HAYMAKER, KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
OK you two that is quite enough and Isaac I am disappointed in you.You are above the cursing and using that kind of language.Hay Maker I would think you are a little more mature than to start the name calling in the first place.

Agree to disagree and let it go because you obviously cannot have a discussion without it getting personal. :mad: :mad:

QUIT THIS before you get everything shut down and erased.

I know but its all good I know who started it and I know why they stated it M-Cool is Fool of it and they know so when you have nothing to go on you make it personal and thats what they did so I gave him a taste of his own medicine right or wrong I wouldent have changed a Thing Im sorry to say but when people go that personal its on

i believe you are right hillsdown,just chaps me for some meskin kid to start running his mouth,last thing I need is to get into a keyboard fight with a meskin kid :D :D .............good luck & thanks

Well the Poll is over and Its far from the 90s that so many belive are TRUE. I guess justice was served for a change Sorry R-Calf.

If you think that a cattle forum with a strong international presence is an accurate representation of US consumers you are so far from off base its not even funny.

Beef11":m0lhsy3f said:
If you think that a cattle forum with a strong international presence is an accurate representation of US consumers you are so far from off base its not even funny.

your rigth this is not the largest place to get imput from Americans but your funny if you dont think it has a better chance of being fair on here then with any thing to do with R-Calf or its fallowers like those surveys done by john doe it dont matter as much as to the who compared to importance of the questions being asked and the audiance.

PS: Some Americans wrote in on that poll, and they asked questions to the effect of them not knowing what M-COOL was and I guess you also belive the poll should be in the mid 90s if that was true I think more people would have went with that on the poll in defence Pro M-cool mebers where saying you wont know what M-Cool is unless your working in the industry then how would 92+% of Americans be pro something they dont know?

I guess you also belive the poll should be in the mid 90s

I could care less where it ended. in fact i don't know where it ended. Who had the majority?

Even with Canadians voting it still came in at a majority? Wow. The way it works is MCOOL is going to increase demand for beef from Countries that produce premium beef. The US produces good safe beef therefore demand will be increased for domestically produced beef. Mexican beef will have lower than current demand because when the average US consumer see "product of Mexico" on a steak and next to it is a steak labeled "Product of the USA" 9 out of ten will pick the US steak. Retailers will then raise the price of the US beef. It is not unrealistic to expect MCOOL to raise the price of beef in the US. The other advantage is that MCool isn't an expensive program. Packers will flip the tracking bill on their beef. A barcode and a stamp saying "Product of ______". MCOOL protects producers in countries that produce QUALITY. If you are in a Country that doesn't produce QUALITY, MCOOL is going to hurt.

Beef11":3mii2s04 said:
Even with Canadians voting it still came in at a majority? Wow. The way it works is MCOOL is going to increase demand for beef from Countries that produce premium beef. The US produces good safe beef therefore demand will be increased for domestically produced beef. Mexican beef will have lower than current demand because when the average US consumer see "product of Mexico" on a steak and next to it is a steak labeled "Product of the USA" 9 out of ten will pick the US steak. Retailers will then raise the price of the US beef. It is not unrealistic to expect MCOOL to raise the price of beef in the US. The other advantage is that MCool isn't an expensive program. Packers will flip the tracking bill on their beef. A barcode and a stamp saying "Product of ______". MCOOL protects producers in countries that produce QUALITY. If you are in a Country that doesn't produce QUALITY, MCOOL is going to hurt.

About the poll It wasn't about who had the majority was per say it was more of would PRO M-COOL be in the mid to high 90s

From the 50s% to the 90s% is a lot of people here in the states so I wanted to really see

I really dont want to start the last forum all over ;-)
BUT I disagree

it does in deed have a cost numbers out are to date are from 33-50+ Dollars per animal. Person to person can determine if thats nothing. (thats money to me)

About the products from her VS there it dosen't really matter as long as the beef is safe it will be sold! If you think different look at anything else we have products from Japan,China, Pretty much every where and most products are labled as so and they are still selling, and guess who picks up any bill with labeling, producers pick up the cost not consumers and if consumers pick up the cost I promice a drop of beef demand here in the states. PS Most beef from Mexico is cattle thats proccesed in America so the product will have a lable to that effect ;-)

Also remember I'm not against American Beef I'm against M-COOL and R-Calf like you people are think as if this is the answer to our prayers and it aint SORRY keep Praying. M-Cool is more of a Marketing program then Any thing let producers choose if they want to partisipate in it. We already have branded beef programs out here [/quote]

it does in deed have a cost numbers out are to date are from 33-50+ Dollars per animal.

Shoot I'll get setup to do the labeling. 33-50 bucks per animal -.50 for labor and label and i'm still up 32.50-49.50 if i do 300 a day that would put me working 1 year before retirement. The anti groups always throw out huge numbers to try and deter the publics support. COOL will put power in the hands of US producers. Packers want that power. Packers have that power and use it to manipulate the market. If they lose that power the market is harder to suppress.

Beef11":2qgvlotj said:
it does in deed have a cost numbers out are to date are from 33-50+ Dollars per animal.

Shoot I'll get setup to do the labeling. 33-50 bucks per animal -.50 for labor and label and i'm still up 32.50-49.50 if i do 300 a day that would put me working 1 year before retirement. The anti groups always throw out huge numbers to try and deter the publics support. COOL will put power in the hands of US producers. Packers want that power. Packers have that power and use it to manipulate the market. If they lose that power the market is harder to suppress.

How in the heck can you think the program will cost 1.00 per animal your out of your mind. Keep in mind your paying
- Labels
- Labor
- Marketing for program
- Id Taggs
- Records to trace back animals to there original location
- Time
- Fees to do with program
- More
Now if I could get that on some sort of a value menu and only pay a buck then this would all be good

vs_cattle":dx8432nk said:
Beef11":dx8432nk said:

How in the heck can you think the program will cost 1.00 per animal your out of your mind. Keep in mind your paying
- Labels
- Labor
- Marketing for program
- Id Taggs
- Time
- More
Now if I could get that on some sort of a value menu and only pay a buck then this would all be good

I'm not going to argue with this idiot as several have told him the truth before-and all he wants is a peeing match but I've been involved in a source identified program for years- and I can tell you this is

Absolutely totally FALSE-- outright LIES or total IGNORANCE!

If anyone has any questions--Check out the truth on these websites:

http://www.uscattlemen.org/TheNewsRoom/ ... Q_COOL.htm

http://www.r-calfusa.com/COOL/20070206% ... 20COOL.pdf

http://www.r-calfusa.com/COOL/082007-COOLComments.pdf

http://www.beefusa.org/goveCOOL.aspx

Oldtimer":c1h7rmj2 said:
vs_cattle":c1h7rmj2 said:
Beef11":c1h7rmj2 said:

- Labels
- Labor
- Marketing for program
- Id Taggs
- Time
- More

I'm not going to argue with this idiot as several have told him the truth before-and all he wants is a peeing match but I've been involved in a source identified program for years- and I can tell you this is

Absolutely totally FALSE-- outright LIES or total IGNORANCE!

If anyone has any questions--Check out the truth on these websites:

http://www.uscattlemen.org/TheNewsRoom/ ... Q_COOL.htm

http://www.r-calfusa.com/COOL/20070206% ... 20COOL.pdf

http://www.r-calfusa.com/COOL/082007-COOLComments.pdf

http://www.beefusa.org/goveCOOL.aspx

Those sites from R-calf are all BULL thats what R-Calf Is, And you say all I want is a peeing contest heck no I dont I want to prove the REAL TRUTH OF M-COOL the other side.

Here are some real good sites to really understand M-COOL:

http://www.thecattlemanmagazine.com/issues/2003/0503/origin.asp

http://www.beef.org/NEWSCattlemenWaryofMandatoryCountry-of-OriginLabelingCostsRequirements5343.aspx

Been of some more gonna look up their site again will post them tomarrow

Latest posts