The Gov. will pay off your farm loan

Help Support CattleToday:

Yesterday Biden wrote some gibberish, an executive order about biotechnology and biomanufacturing.

Isn't growing beef and milk biomanufactoring?

Is this a plan to genetically bioengineer some kind of vast slimey mat covering the countryside that pieces could be cut off for food and distributed 'equitably'? Or, using biotechnology, folk's dead bodies could be made into Soylent Green?
Already can grow human meat in a lab, for consumption by humans. Already being done.

Yes I read it. No one can comprehend Biden's gibberish. His brain..... (Italian accent) shes a broke.

This lab grown meat, as I understand it originates not from human cells but from beef cells. It has no meaty fibery texture and is ridiculously expensive. But what the happy vegans and PETA people don't realize is- the fluid lab meat is grown in is fetal calf serum. The blood serum drained from fetuses of slaughtered pregnant cows.

:) More good news. Not only will the USDA pay off your land (if you are darker shade of tan) the USDA will pay you not to farm it.

"The goal is to add 4 million acres of farmland to the Conservation Reserve Program, which takes land out of production to blunt agriculture's environmental impact."

Isn't this a good idea? While grocery and commodity prices go through the roof, let's grow less food.

:) More good news. Not only will the USDA pay off your land (if you are darker shade of tan) the USDA will pay you not to farm it.

"The goal is to add 4 million acres of farmland to the Conservation Reserve Program, which takes land out of production to blunt agriculture's environmental impact."

Isn't this a good idea? While grocery and commodity prices go through the roof, let's grow less food.
In New Mexico $425 per acre annually is being paid to farmers not to use their "water rights"
and not irrigate their land.

SO I'm new to farming but what is agriculture's impact to to the environment?
I rotationally graze sheep. As far as I have learned in my brief experience as a farmer and rancher, maintaining an appropriate number of livestock on pasture helps the soil. Nitrogen, minerals, worms, turning up the soil, etc. Good stuff for the environment, ya know...

The feds are so out of touch. Put sheep or chickens on that same land (free range) and pay the farmers to raise that...if the feds are so concerned about the environment.

Latest posts