Vet school...

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
I know I haven't been around much lately, but just thought I'd let y'all know I've officially been accepted to vet school in Washington (in-state contract), Oregon, and Kansas (out of state applicant). :D :D Undergrad done, four years to go... there is a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere. :p

Congrats MM. I have admired your spunk since I have been on here. I know you will do great things.

Was there ever any doubt !!!!!!!!! Congrats MM :clap:

Keep in mind what I told you about my vet and his practices they are always looking for LA vet grads , also Alberta is a great place to live and we need some more dedicated LA vets ..

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: MM, that's no small accomplishment in itself. I wish you all the best :nod:

Hey girl,

Great to hear from you. I'm wishing you the best. You will do great, you have the attitude. Those folks don't know it yet but you can teach some of your instructor a few things as well. I'm gonna leave you with this thought.

As you journey through life, choose your paths wisely. Some are mundane and well traveled, others are destinations to undiscovered opportunities. Go get em girl!

BAMA

Congratulations, hard work and persistence always pays great dividends. Never give up on your dreams, just change the route to get there.

congratulations and best wishes for your future. keep focused on your goals !!!!!!!!!!!!

milkmaid":3jy2uccr said:
I know I haven't been around much lately, but just thought I'd let y'all know I've officially been accepted to vet school in Washington (in-state contract), Oregon, and Kansas (out of state applicant). :D :D Undergrad done, four years to go... there is a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere. :p
Way to go young lady... great job. But sure would like to have seen you down here in Aggieland. ;-)

That is fantastic! Like another poster wrote, you will probably give your professors a lesson or two along the way!

Congratualtions, milkmaid. I suspect the next four years will go by quickly for you since you'll be doing something you love. Good luck.

Latest posts