Vet school...

Help Support CattleToday:

Congratulations MM. You'll make a good one. We've all seen your passion for it.

How's those nurse cows?

Congrats, most do not realize how hard it is to get in. I fully understand as my wife is a senior student @ AU. Anyone can be a lawyer, doctor or a pharmacist, but it takes a special person to get into vet school. Time will fly and you'll be in clinics before you know it.

Congratulations MM, I think you will make a great vet. You have the compassion and common sense to be good at what you do while keeping a realistic viewpoint to it. We got one more year after this semester for my daughter to get thru her ag ed program.

hrstrader":jzibqqnb said:
Congrats, most do not realize how hard it is to get in. I fully understand as my wife is a senior student @ AU. Anyone can be a lawyer, doctor or a pharmacist, but it takes a special person to get into vet school. Time will fly and you'll be in clinics before you know it.
Tell me about it. Easier to get into UT medical school than A&M vet school....I'm still waiting after 40 years.

Thanks all! :D Yes, I'm pretty excited.

AC - I think I'll be headed to WSU given that it's in-state tuition; a rather attractive proposition. Also, my best friend is most likely headed to WSU (she's also been accepted there).

BHB - I'm cowless at the moment. Sold the last of the young stock around May, I think... been awhile... and then my old nurse cow came up open in December.

Congratulations MM. You will like WSU Vet school. Over the years I have known some of the instructors there and they are first rate. They turn out exceptional vets.

Latest posts