Very grateful for this calf!

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Bball!

I snapped a few recent pictures of him at 3 weeks old.
To me, he is already "looking like a bull." But I am a little partial. :) It is hard to see in the photos, but he has the thick brow already.
What do you think?
IMG_20150710_182642-1_zps5cf90b8f.jpg

IMG_20150710_182238-1_zpsc3514106.jpg

IMG_20150710_182644-1_zps0dded6da.jpg

Beautiful calf, I never get tired of those big ears on a calf. Happy for you. I hope he turns out good and your cattle stay healthy.

Thank you.
Rosielou I don't really notice that my cattle have such big ears until I start seeing others on here! :lol:
I just shaved a heifers ears last night that I am showing at the fair this week, and oh my gosh does she ever have big ears!! I need to get a face shot, because I think that these are the biggest I have ever seen on a Brangus! :lol:

branguscowgirl":3laa8719 said:
Thank you.
Rosielou I don't really notice that my cattle have such big ears until I start seeing others on here! :lol:
I just shaved a heifers ears last night that I am showing at the fair this week, and oh my gosh does she ever have big ears!! I need to get a face shot, because I think that these are the biggest I have ever seen on a Brangus! :lol:
Please do! I'm a sucker for big ears :) When my cows with long ears shake their heads I can always hear their ears flapping and it makes me laugh every time. :lol:

Latest posts