Vegan convert maybe..

Help Support CattleToday:

shaz

Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/vegan-influencer-carnivore-healthier

I doubt this gal has much credibility but at least it's a score for us.

As an influencer she's a fool. She probably just ruined whatever business she just had.

Seems like nutrition is going the way of politics and many other aspects of our culture. Losing any middle ground. Right v. Left. Traditional values v. Modern relativism. Keto v. Vegan.

Just glad to see the ball bounce our way for once. Even if it is stupid, most of the anti beef hype is also based on BS from the 1980s'.

shaz said:
Just glad to see the ball bounce our way for once. Even if it is stupid, most of the anti beef hype is also based on BS from the 1980s'.

Most of the anti beef stuff around here has very little to do with our health and the health of the planet. It's animal welfare. The activists or the influencers that tend to make the biggest impact are the ones that focus on animal welfare. An animals life is becoming more valuable than it once was...

ALACOWMAN said:
And human life is pennies on the dollar...

One of my go to's to respond to the activists that I get on my social media accounts is to present all the amazing things other than food that cows do to help humans. Like providing valves to heart patients, providing blood products and materials for open heart surgery. Housing products like plywood and sheetrock from their hooves, horns and skin. I spend most of my day fighting back...it's a hobby at this point...

sim.-ang.king said:
ga.prime said:
How do you get the title of "influencer"?

Talk good, look good, and get corporate sponsors.

Ok, makes sense. Good answer. These are titles I hear bandied about, I have little idea myself what they mean. What qualifies you to be an instagram model?

ga.prime said:
sim.-ang.king said:
ga.prime said:
How do you get the title of "influencer"?

Ok, makes sense. Good answer. These are titles I hear bandied about, I have little idea myself what they mean. What qualifies you to be an instagram model?

Lots of followers. Highly attractive.

cowgal604 said:
ga.prime said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Then why have I not been asked to be an influencer??? :tiphat:

sstterry said:
cowgal604 said:
ga.prime said:

Take any butt pics lately? Got to have those pics of your oversized hind end. :lol:

sim.-ang.king said:
sstterry said:
cowgal604 said:

Take any butt pics lately? Got to have those pics of your oversized hind end. :lol:

I add a bikini pic every 20 posts to my account to keep people buying my eggs. I wish I was lying haha

cowgal604 said:
sim.-ang.king said:
sstterry said:

I add a bikini pic every 20 posts to my account to keep people buying my eggs. I wish I was lying haha

I sure would like to know where you sell your eggs!

(It is a common thing on youtube to post some sort of sexy picture or scantily clad pic in order to attract clicks)

Latest posts