Vegan Electricity Company

Help Support CattleToday:

I just got all warm and fuzzy reading that wonderful news :bs: I think they need to capture unicorn farts to really make it work to it's full potential. It's hard for me to believe how many people gobble this crap up.

Txpiney":12zba85w said:
I just got all warm and fuzzy reading that wonderful news :bs: I think they need to capture unicorn farts to really make it work to it's full potential. It's hard for me to believe how many people gobble this crap up.
Unicorns are animals.. can't have unicorn farts powering anything!

Nesikep":2u1tvnri said:
Txpiney":2u1tvnri said:
Unicorns are animals.. can't have unicorn farts powering anything!
But you have got to capture all the methane gas created by animal farts or the planet is doomed.

ga.prime":1u30juw4 said:
backhoeboogie":1u30juw4 said:
smells so bad you can hear it
backhoe, is the nuclear plant you work at vegan or not?

We're not burning fossil fuels. But we kill lots of bugs with our windshields on the drives to a from work each day. Way to darn many skunks get run over too.

backhoeboogie":r7sbm5zv said:
ga.prime":r7sbm5zv said:
backhoeboogie":r7sbm5zv said:
smells so bad you can hear it
backhoe, is the nuclear plant you work at vegan or not?

We're not burning fossil fuels. But we kill lots of bugs with our windshields on the drives to a from work each day. Way to darn many skunks get run over too.
You're trying, that's what counts. Collateral damage happens.

Solar and wind aren't reliable source and need a reliable source to supplement them or work better if they supplement a reliable source. The other two mentioned I know nothing about but would imagine they aren't a dependable reliable source either.

Latest posts