Vacation in Hawaii

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Just saw our "First Family" in Hawaii.....Madam first lady is a walking talking gawking disgrace. Wearing a dress with a white bottom a black top, bare shoulders, low cut in front, waist band up under her boobs and a freakin' ponytail. With all the people available to help does no one give her any tips on how to dress. I know it's Kwanzai but surely not dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

TexasBred":3lu2uzf6 said:
sim.-ang.king":3lu2uzf6 said:
Didn't know you were a fashion fanatic, tb?

I'm not....but apparently she knows less about it than I do. Somebody buy that woman a mirror.

You can spend thousands painting and dressing up an old car but you still got a peice of junk.

Cal

Calman":27qqerqp said:
You can spend thousands painting and dressing up an old car but you still got a peice of junk.

Cal

Cal you know what they say..."Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone". :lol2: :lol2:

wookie.jpg

What deepsouth you don't get our humor?

I was laying 50/50 odds on the subject. So no warning needed. ;-) :D

texast":1s4kpt4b said:
I too was expecting something totally different. How should she have dressed?

If it's possible...something that would make an honest attempt at making her look like the 1st lady of the United States of America.

TexasBred":2p8xbykc said:
texast":2p8xbykc said:
I too was expecting something totally different. How should she have dressed?

If it's possible...something that would make an honest attempt at making her look like the 1st lady of the United States of America.
Something about a sow's ear and a silk purse comes to mind.......

Latest posts