Urea $ 580 ton !

Help Support CattleToday:

By the way ke
I need some but sure hate to give 580. I also gave 410 last year I think
By the way Kenny. Stopped by that restraunt with the buffet I was telling you about. Was going to eat dinner there today.

No buffet, said they done away with it because of Covid19 ? Drove by the Chinese place and they closed the place down and have for sale sighs in the windows ? It was buffet too. I guess alot of restraunts went out of business.

Just follow the price of natural gas, as it goes so goes fertilizer price.

Bought litter last year. 25 tons per load. roughly $1200 supposed to e 200/200/200 per ton. Applied about a ton per acre. But the problem with litter in OKlahoma is the damn bureaucrats. The east side of OK has phosphorous problems due to litter. Very few chicen houses West of I-35 in my area. We have to have the litter tested, the land tested, an applicators license, and report to the Ag dept on a form that is a nightmare to figure out. Then to keep your applicaators license, you have to attend a 2 day seminar telling that sh#t runs downhill.. Then you have the weed problem after the litter. The elevators screen out everything and the screenings go into feed. Chicken feed has a lot of weed seeds in it... It might be a still better deal now with the price of commercial fert. I usually apply 125 lbs of 46-0-0 and then 125 lbs of a mix with 5500bs 46-0-0 and 500lbs of 46-0-0. Last year we got 7 bales per acre of native bluestem.

Latest posts