Updated avatar

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Bigfoot told me that he had me pictured as looking like the avatar pic that I was using which was a pic of Red Skelton. I figured since most folks probably thought the same thing that I would switch my avatar to something that is much closer to what I really look like so ya'll will know me when you see me in Wal-Mart or at the liquor store. :mrgreen:

Anytime someone has a human pic in their avatar that's all I can picture them as. For that reason I hope I never meet CB in person. :lol:

If someone asks what to get you for your birthday I suggest Sunglasses. Really big ones.

backhoeboogie":6ruxr81b said:
If someone asks what to get you for your birthday I suggest Sunglasses. Really big ones.
I can borrow Harry Carey's since he ain't using them no more.

Ryder":17mesmll said:
Hoss I'm sure you could have done worse. :???:
I don't know how you could have right now. But I'm sure you could have in some way. :cry:

Worse is easy......I could have used BHO as my avatar but I think Jogeephus has already claimed that image :lol: :mrgreen:

HOSS":3bv9w63a said:
Ryder":3bv9w63a said:
Hoss I'm sure you could have done worse. :???:
I don't know how you could have right now. But I'm sure you could have in some way. :cry:

Worse is easy......I could have used BHO as my avatar but I think Jogeephus has already claimed that image :lol: :mrgreen:

You referring to Caustic's bull? :D :D

Call me impressionable or whatever but like Hoss points out that people might equate the looks of our avatar to what we look like in person and I'd hate to tarnish the image of Mr. Sutton so I have decided to change mine as well. Assuming I can remember how to do it.

That is a dead on likeness. Well done
And I guess since everyone else is jumping off the bridge it's time for me to also

I agree, Ryder. These new Avatars are disturbing, to say the least. To each his own, I suppose.

pdfangus":3qo7daol said:
thank goodness I don't have to watch pseudo hook scratchin hisself no more......
like the new hook more better......

Just keep it to yourself that that really ain't a cowboy hat he's wearing else it would crush him.

Jogeephus":13850g3y said:
pdfangus":13850g3y said:
thank goodness I don't have to watch pseudo hook scratchin hisself no more......
like the new hook more better......

Just keep it to yourself that that really ain't a cowboy hat he's wearing else it would crush him.

well...I was not going to comment on your new avatar but it appears that you have geared up for the peppers.... :lol2: :cowboy:

Peppers? Nah, zoom in on my glasses and you will see these are actually melons. ;-)

I just happen to know hook saw someone in Ocala Florida riding a horse and they had a hat on like this and Hook put 2 and 2 together and bought himself a cowboy hat too.

Latest posts