Georgia prime avatar????

Help Support CattleToday:

jasonleonard

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ga Prime's avatar is really a gaydar test???
I may be 43( but I AIN"T DEAD YET) and it causes insomnia for me. I could say " how did you get a picture of my old girlfriends clear up here in PA". LOL....................
That has gotta be stressful for some of the old farts on these boards!

jasonleonard":32j7s9o6 said:
I may be 43( but I AIN"T DEAD YET) and it causes insomnia for me. I could say " how did you get a picture of my old girlfriends clear up here in PA". LOL....................
he@# i was that age when my youngest son was born.....

ga.prime":py4jiub4 said:
The feminine mystique, it never gets old! :D

ga.prime,
You had a signature a couple of years ago that was actually a line from that horrid Abba song "Dancing Queen"

What was that all about :shock: !

jasonleonard":29lwlwzz said:

You're last girlfriend probably had nuts. :shock:

couple Alabama, Auburn, football players walking down the beach... Auburn player said to the bama player... why is it you get all the girls?? whats your secret? bama player said its simple, just drop a tater down in your swim trunks... you'll get all the girls you want. ...next day at the beach here comes a bunch of girls running away screaming... little behind em was the Auburn player... said to bama. i dont know what happened?? i did like you told me... bama said your suppose to put the tater in the front :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":q27yvzyr said:
couple Alabama, Auburn, football players walking down the beach... Auburn player said to the bama player... why is it you get all the girls?? whats your secret? bama player said its simple, just drop a tater down in your swim trunks... you'll get all the girls you want. ...next day at the beach here comes a bunch of girls running away screaming... little behind em was the Auburn player... said to bama. i dont know what happened?? i did like you told me... bama said your suppose to put the tater in the front :cowboy:
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts