98 lbs. Bull
95 lbs. Heifer
94 lbs. Bull
85 lbs. Bull
96 lbs. Heifer
70 lbs. Heifer
87 lbs. Heifer
79 lbs. Bull

Thought he was red for a second Ron. Thought wow a blaze face red calf at Ron's place I haven't heard of that yet and then I realized it was the sun shining on a light colored black calf. Still a handsome cute calf though!
Birth weights don't look too bad that 96 and 95 lb. heifer calves are bigger than I would want heifer calves being but we have them here like that from time to time.

The Dam is a Built Right Product out of one of my Hudson Pine/Rocking P cows. She will be two years old December 3.

This calf is only about 12 hours old. He is vigorous. I have never had a problem with a heifer accepting or understanding her function as a momma. Hope I never do.

2vbsvwo.jpg

21sf4n.jpg

et7dlf.jpg

11kxpjn.jpg

FlyingLSimmentals":26hllzji said:
Thought he was red for a second Ron. Thought wow a blaze face red calf at Ron's place I haven't heard of that yet and then I realized it was the sun shining on a light colored black calf. Still a handsome cute calf though!
Birth weights don't look too bad that 96 and 95 lb. heifer calves are bigger than I would want heifer calves being but we have them here like that from time to time.

2016 birth weights
85 lbs. Heifer
86 lbs. Bull
81 lbs. Bull
84 lbs. Heifer
70 lbs. Heifer
98 lbs. Bull
95 lbs. Heifer
94 lbs. Bull
85 lbs. Bull
96 lbs. Heifer
70 lbs. Heifer
87 lbs. Heifer
79 lbs. Bull

Mike those 90 pounders are big cows bred to growth bulls. Not a big surprise there. Two are Upgrades and two are Grandmasters.

Latest posts