Umbilical Hernia

Help Support CattleToday:

"Vet Wrap" does not have an adhesive, but sticks to its self only.
"Elasticon" feels like a fabric ace wrap on one side, and the other side has a very strong adhesive that will stick to anything. (Like duct tape, but it stretches like an ace wrap.)
You will go through a whole lot of vet wrap to bind a calf. I think BF is referring to Polo wraps. (Leg wraps) Then taping in place with elasticon of Gorilla tape.

branguscowgirl":37klwwnl said:
"Elasticon" feels like a fabric ace wrap on one side, and the other side has a very strong adhesive that will stick to anything. (Like duct tape, but it stretches like an ace wrap.)
You will go through a whole lot of vet wrap to bind a calf. I think BF is referring to Polo wraps. (Leg wraps) Then taping in place with elasticon of Gorilla tape.

Howdy, would you Gorilla tape all around the calf)(not too tight of course)? I assume so? Thanks!

boondocks":38d5lgoz said:
branguscowgirl":38d5lgoz said:

Howdy, would you Gorilla tape all around the calf)(not too tight of course)? I assume so? Thanks!

No, tape the polo wraps perpendicular to the wrap, but in several places.

Latest posts