Ugly Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Okay, for those of you who want to see the UGLY cow in the herd......
DSC01648.jpg

If thats the ugliest cow you got.
Well you got no ugly cows...

Always like your pics.

Compared to "Lucy" she's a prom queen. I'll try to get a picture to post before the weekend.

She definantly doesn't fit in with the others on the place. She throws a heck of a nice calf though, that's the reason I can't bring myself to get rid of her. :D

Randi, where's the ear. I've heard of eared cattle but "earless cattle" is new to me - or is it the picture. BTW, if that's the worst you got you aren't doing bad - not at all.

Randi,

What kind of calf does she throw? I have a few cows myself that are "ugly" candidates, but they throw great calves every year. To me, if your a terminal operation, these are the beauties. You just have to look below skin deep to see the beauty!

Jogeephus":2cvc2pur said:
Randi, where's the ear. I've heard of eared cattle but "earless cattle" is new to me - or is it the picture. BTW, if that's the worst you got you aren't doing bad - not at all.

Well, that is what happens on a frosty morning. Especially when a baby is weak. She is one we had trouble with selenium, born on a cold morning, and she almost froze to death on us.

Cypress, she raises a pretty good calf. That is the only reason she is still around here.

Randi...that's the kind of "beauty" that always grazes right by the highway so everyone will think you're whole herd looks like her. :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":y92cb187 said:

It's called raising cattle in the great white north. Hoser.

It is very apparent to me that you guys have no idea what an ugly cow is! I have a few that make this girl look like Carmen Electra!!!! :lol:

gerardplauche":23lvnuay said:
It is very apparent to me that you guys have no idea what an ugly cow is! I have a few that make this girl look like Carmen Electra!!!! :lol:
yeah. she was married to dennis rodman so that don't count ;-)

JMichal":3dwut89g said:
Jogeephus":3dwut89g said:

It's called raising cattle in the great white north. Hoser.

I'd be careful, Randi called you a Hoser. That's not good

Latest posts