Ty Murray and Jewell divorcing

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":vsqz8dj8 said:
I don't keep up with pop culture, but thought this was intresting. I've never been thru a divorce, but I've had a few close friends have had to go that route.
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/art ... 26,00.html

Divorce rates are so high these days I often wonder to myself had my current wife and I not been married for 10 years. My wife pressured me into the christianity wedding and actually got down right IRATE so I gave in... I would have been happy just giving her a Deer ham and her giving me an ear of corn.

melking":2uy03if6 said:
Hey, any decent Deer ham is worth more than one ear of corn. I would have held out for more.

Wifes dad told me if you have to have her she's yours but once you take her DO NOT BRING HRR BACK she is yours lol 10 yeara later I realized I got screwed he should have paid me to take her. :lol2:

skyhightree1":77l3n8z6 said:
Bigfoot":77l3n8z6 said:
I don't keep up with pop culture, but thought this was intresting. I've never been thru a divorce, but I've had a few close friends have had to go that route.
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/art ... 26,00.html

Divorce rates are so high these days I often wonder to myself had my current wife and I not been married for 10 years. My wife pressured me into the christianity wedding and actually got down right IRATE so I gave in... I would have been happy just giving her a Deer ham and her giving me an ear of corn.
I think you got the gifts reversed. :lol2:

If a divorce has to happen, they are doing it the right way. I was very lucky 44 years and 11 months ago. She is the best and prettiest woman in this area.

This one just kind of breaks my heart. Have you ever noticed how couples that last tend to start out as mirror images of each other? Like they see themselves in that other person?
Where is Ty Murray going to find another woman that looks like she's been run over by rough-stock one to many times? I mean... jeez man... that's as close to your mirror image as you're going to get... the perfect couple. :roll:

cow pollinater":21np0jbj said:
This one just kind of breaks my heart. Have you ever noticed how couples that last tend to start out as mirror images of each other? Like they see themselves in that other person?
Where is Ty Murray going to find another woman that looks like she's been run over by rough-stock one to many times? I mean... jeez man... that's as close to your mirror image as you're going to get... the perfect couple. :roll:

She's got butter teeth. Everything looks good, butter teeth.

Bigfoot":3q7sf634 said:
cow pollinater":3q7sf634 said:

She's got butter teeth. Everything looks good, butter teeth.

I probably shouldn't say this but... who cares about her " Butter teeth " as long as she doesn't bite at the wrong time. :hide:

Nesikep":nd39c9yk said:
I'm one of the guys who hasn't made the same mistake once :O

Sounds like you're off to a great start and should keep doing what you're doing :)

I count an early divorce as one of the best decisions I ever made. Love my wife now and pray God keeps us together til death.

Around these parts we have gals with "summer" teeth. Summer here, summer here.
Also the tooth to tattoo ratio is important to keep up with......

ive been seeing that they are splitting on FB.but i didnt read it.jewel is just as country as you can get.her parents and uncle live on a remote alaska ranch with no running water or tolets in the house.plus they have their own reality show.

Latest posts