Twitter CEO to Donate $1 Billion Dollars to Covid-19 Research

Help Support CattleToday:

He is giving 28% of his net worth as it is hard to believe he being CEO of Twitter and digital payments he would have that. Good on his part.

Quote....... The needs are increasingly urgent, and I want to see the impact in my lifetime," Dorsey tweeted in the final message of his thread. "I hope this inspires others to do something similar. Life is too short, so let's do everything we can today to help people now."

jltrent said:
He is giving 28% of his net worth as it is hard to believe he being CEO of Twitter and digital payments he would have that. Good on his part.

Quote....... The needs are increasingly urgent, and I want to see the impact in my lifetime," Dorsey tweeted in the final message of his thread. "I hope this inspires others to do something similar. Life is too short, so let's do everything we can today to help people now."

Probably got it from China.

Appears the tech and social media firms are pretty cozy with the Reds.

hurleyjd said:
What does twitter produce that makes it so valuable.

Digital payments are making a killing. A guy who was brilliant came up with the ideal to seperate Ebay from Paypal(online payment company) and charge and additional fee of 2.9%. The guy was brilliant I tell you....not.

Here is how you can make money on twitter and I am sure they get a big cut....
How to Make Money on Twitter
Use Sponsored Tweets. Want to make money just for sending out a tweet? ...

Promote Affiliate Products on Twitter. ...
Promote Your Own Products. ...
Generate Traffic for Your Website. ...
Build an Email List. ...
Provide Customer Service. ...
Run a Giveaway. ...
Create Twitter Ads.

hurleyjd said:
Same thing youtube produces.
Ad revenue.

And no..didn't get it from China. Both Twitter and FB are blocked by the Chinese govt tho some Chinese find backdoor access to both. .

greybeard said:
hurleyjd said:
Ad revenue.

And no..didn't get it from China. Both Twitter and FB are blocked by the Chinese govt tho some Chinese find backdoor access to both. .
You talk more noise than a Red Chinese radio station.
Twitter might be banned to the Chinese people, but the government sure uses it for world wide propaganda.
Money buys what you want on social media. It's simple always follow the dollars.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/twitter-trains-chinese-officials-who-use-the-platform-to-spread-propaganda-abroad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/bots-chinese-propaganda-hashtags-italy-cf92c5a3-cdcb-4a08-b8c1-2061ca4254e2.html

https://www.cjr.org/the_media_today/facebook-twitter-china.php

jltrent said:
hurleyjd said:

Digital payments are making a killing. A guy who was brilliant came up with the ideal to seperate Ebay from Paypal(online payment company) and charge and additional fee of 2.9%. The guy was brilliant I tell you....not.

Here is how you can make money on twitter and I am sure they get a big cut....
How to Make Money on Twitter
Use Sponsored Tweets. Want to make money just for sending out a tweet? ...

Promote Affiliate Products on Twitter. ...
Promote Your Own Products. ...
Generate Traffic for Your Website. ...
Build an Email List. ...
Provide Customer Service. ...
Run a Giveaway. ...
Create Twitter Ads.
About the same as cattle today right.

greybeard said:
hurleyjd said:
Ad revenue.

At one time GM showed us that each automobile sold had over $3500 priced in to cover health care for workers and retirees. Do you know how much advertising dollars are tied up in say an F150 Ford. Just wondering and does it pay off in the long run.

Latest posts