Try one of these for hybrid VIGOR

Help Support CattleToday:

calfbuyer

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h-WhhqFjv4[/youtube]

With all this talk about heterosis and hybrid vigor lately, I have found the perfect bull for you!!! :cowboy:

He is a lively fellow! Good thing that he had horn knobs or balls otherwise it could have been pretty bloody.

chippie":3v2vcx7r said:
He is a lively fellow! Good thing that he had horn knobs or balls otherwise it could have been pretty bloody.
i think they should have sharpened them, that way he could have thinned some out :cowboy:

Just shaking my head. I don't get it.

And this from a guy who use to rodeo. Traveled with a guy who was a world champion bull rider. But this just doesn't make any sence.

Yeah folks, my initial try at posting a youtube video didn't work. Thanks dun for putting it up for me but how did you know?

calfbuyer":1o6cszyx said:
Yeah folks, my initial try at posting a youtube video didn't work. Thanks dun for putting it up for me but how did you know?

If using Chrome browser, ya just 'right click' on his initial post and then click "view page source" and a new tab opens, showing every line in the post and any hyper link embedded, whether it shows up on the CT page or not.

IE has a similar option but I forget what it is.

Latest posts