Tree Stand Views

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1ep489ey said:
TN Cattle Man":1ep489ey said:
sim.-ang.king":1ep489ey said:
Does this count as a tree stand? It was a tree at one time. :lol2:

Deer+hunt+001.JPG
Sim, what is that taped to the butt of your smoke pole? Instructions?

LMAO

hIgh did you take that buck?

deep I see you had your weapon of choice

Hey sky, if you look real close at my bow at the top of the picture you will notice something white on the riser, well that's my range info.

highgrit":219wnygf said:
I was hoping one of the kids would get a chance at him. It would make me really happy if one of my buddies kids could end up shooting him. That's one reason, and the other is I have a trail cam picture of a bigger one. Maybe Hook will post it for me to.

I gotcha I don't have any kids that still hunt with me to save any deer for but I probably will save for my son when he gets older and I start taking him hunting. That is nice of you high yea i have been checking my trail cams and the big boys I have been getting on there are nocturnal and only moving between 12 and 2am and I don't allow any dog hunting from my hunt club on my strictly still hunting areas.

Deepsouth":3dwlalys said:
skyhightree1":3dwlalys said:
ah ha I do see that ... I also did do a selfie .. My wife asked what I was doing so I sent her a pic

Dang sky is it as cold as you make it look? I actually bought one of those once to use on a December hunt in Kansas but I never need it down here.

It was freaking cold it was 11 degrees that day I left my house I tell ya those are worth their weight in gold if my feet or ears get cold im going in and new boots I have and the face and heat cover I was actually sweating.

Latest posts