Tree Stand Views

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
This is where I hunted the opening day of blk powder season saturday. I passed on 2 small does waiting for a big boy that NEVER came

Thanks it does pretty well... I like the views and the peace it makes me forget all my problems while im up there and relax... Taking a deer is just an added bonus.

Well said, I do the same thing in a tree stand and enjoy viewing some beautiful country. It's not all about harvesting an animal as you get older but just enjoying being in the outdoors and witnessing awesome sunrises and sunsets.

That was well said too... when I was younger I wanted to spill blood and mowed down anything I could reach out and touch... Now I dont do that. I love hearing the night sounds day sounds and as you said awesome sunrises and sunsets... I will also tell you I have gotten some of the best sleep in my life in a tree stand.

I was still hunting a few days last week cause I was tired and the hounds needed an rest I went to my grandmothers to hunt and this is what I saw

at first there was 1

Then there were 3

then there was 5

Does this count as a tree stand? It was a tree at one time. :lol2:

Deer+hunt+001.JPG

TN Cattle Man":39lbc6ch said:
sim.-ang.king":39lbc6ch said:

Deer+hunt+001.JPG
Sim, what is that taped to the butt of your smoke pole? Instructions?

Yeah I have to write down how it use it.
"Was that 2 pellets of powder, or 6?"
:lol2:

Truthfully though it's my range info.

TN Cattle Man":e0vudmnu said:
sim.-ang.king":e0vudmnu said:

Deer+hunt+001.JPG
Sim, what is that taped to the butt of your smoke pole? Instructions?

LMAO

hIgh did you take that buck?

deep I see you had your weapon of choice

I was hoping one of the kids would get a chance at him. It would make me really happy if one of my buddies kids could end up shooting him. That's one reason, and the other is I have a trail cam picture of a bigger one. Maybe Hook will post it for me to.

Latest posts