Too tight

Help Support CattleToday:

Back in the 90's my grandpa built him a set of pants stretchers because he accused my grandma of washing his pants in hot water and shrinking them. He refused to go up a waist size. He would make her pull them out of the washer and put them in the stretcher to air dry. We all got a kick out of that.

Back in the 90's my grandpa built him a set of pants stretchers because he accused my grandma of washing his pants in hot water and shrinking them. He refused to go up a waist size. He would make her pull them out of the washer and put them in the stretcher to air dry. We all got a kick out of that.
He was a wise man.

I know a guy whose wife cuts the tags out of his new pants so that he does not know that she is buying him a size larger.

Bibs are the ticket..........just let another button hang loose.
^this. I blame no exercise, and the back surgeries for me having a big belly. SO. I proposed this to my Edith. I want bibs, no shirt, and cut the belly panel out so my belly has a place to escape. Problem solved. There is a picture somewhere on the internet.

^this. I blame no exercise, and the back surgeries for me having a big belly. SO. I proposed this to my Edith. I want bibs, no shirt, and cut the belly panel out so my belly has a place to escape. Problem solved. There is a picture somewhere on the internet.
Pardon me but I will not search for the pic!

Latest posts