Gillette's new Me Too movement ad Campaign........

Help Support CattleToday:

That's exactly what society wants. So they can easily and rapidly identify us by our facial hair :lol2: 8) ;-)

Btw: we need an emoji with facial hair!

Gives all the "feel good" ones something to think about. A REAL MAN does not allow for abuse or bullying, especially of women and children. And honestly, the way some women dress, they ARE ASKING for the comments, cat calls and stuff like that. If the shoe fits.....

farmerjan":3lrkqrlx said:
And honestly, the way some women dress, they ARE ASKING for the comments, cat calls and stuff like that. If the shoe fits.....
Never could figure that out either...it's like they dress to get attention ,but don't want it....if their only wearing it for their self, wear it at home......but then no one can see it there..then the cycle continues.. :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3jlpran5 said:
farmerjan":3jlpran5 said:
And honestly, the way some women dress, they ARE ASKING for the comments, cat calls and stuff like that. If the shoe fits.....
Never could figure that out either...it's like they dress to get attention ,but don't want it....if their only wearing it for their self, wear it at home......but then no one can see it there..then the cycle continues.. :cowboy:

If you don't want to be touched don't dress like you are part of the petting zoo.

Dave":1yteo2zf said:
ALACOWMAN":1yteo2zf said:
farmerjan":1yteo2zf said:

If you don't want to be touched don't dress like you are part of the petting zoo.

PERFECT ANSWER..... :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess the world wants Metrosexuals....I hope it never happens. I got in trouble for poking a little and I mean a little fun at one of my nephews the other day can't even have fun with kids anymore.

never back down from these liberals.

I just watched JADA SMITH tell how it was OKAY for blacks to attack a blonde white women in the subway because "white blonde women are triggering"

Dave said:
ALACOWMAN said:
farmerjan said:

I think you'd be surprised at how often it happens to women dressed in what you'd consider regular clothes. There's a lot of pigs out there. He//, someone just raped a woman in a vegetative state.

Bestoutwest said:
Dave said:
ALACOWMAN said:

I think you'd be surprised at how often it happens to women dressed in what you'd consider regular clothes. There's a lot of pigs out there. He//, someone just raped a woman in a vegetative state.

He was a nurse practitioner, he was only practicing taking care of her. I couldn't believe he was awarded a bail, pretty much goes with the "people are crazy thread" I got something for those type of people.