Tomorrow is the day.

Help Support CattleToday:

I have owned a lot of dogs in my very long life. Some were good dogs, some were great dogs and a few were pretty bad dogs. But, I have never had a dog that I have been as attached to as much as our Border Collie. They are indeed "the dog of dogs" - at least in my opinion as this is the only one that has ever come into our lives. If I had known, I would have owned one long ago.

For that reason I write to tell you I am extremely happy that things are going well for you and you compadre.

I will be thinking good thoughts for the two of you as I wash my dirty rotten "Shadow" in the tub tonight. At eight months of age he met his first skunk tonight! And if he is as smart as I hope he is, it will be the last close up meeting he has with that type of critter ever again!

Big hug to both of you

Bez

snake67":tx1zq1zr said:
I have owned a lot of dogs in my very long life. Some were good dogs, some were great dogs and a few were pretty bad dogs. But, I have never had a dog that I have been as attached to as much as our Border Collie. They are indeed "the dog of dogs" - at least in my opinion as this is the only one that has ever come into our lives. If I had known, I would have owned one long ago.

For that reason I write to tell you I am extremely happy that things are going well for you and you compadre.

I will be thinking good thoughts for the two of you as I wash my dirty rotten "Shadow" in the tub tonight. At eight months of age he met his first skunk tonight! And if he is as smart as I hope he is, it will be the last close up meeting he has with that type of critter ever again!

Big hug to both of you

Bez

Thank you Bez !

Good luck with unstinking Shadow . I am sure you already know this but we use Crest toothpaste as that is what the RCMP K9 division uses when the dogs gets skunked . I am sure it will be the last time he gets close to anything that stinky as he must be smart as a whip to have you wrapped around his little paw . :D

Great to hear HD :D . If I had of put those little booties on my dogs they would have ripped them off in seconds :lol:

You are blessed that everything came out.
A man (woman) is lucky to own that once in a lifetime dog.
I lost ole Rube on 6/27/12 and still haven't gotten over it.
That is the reason DD never hit's the pasture's without the vest, it took me looseing Rube to get with a company to make one that work's for the Russell's.

Thanks Ali ! Nikki puts up with whatever she is dealt , but then again I will go to the ends of the earth for her too. ;-)

CB , we are blessed that is a given and I thank God everyday for it.

The vest you have helped develop is going to save many 4 legged family members , and I am positive that Ole Rube is very proud of you for honoring his memory and legacy by saving his fellow compadres lives . :tiphat:

Latest posts