Tomato gravy question

Help Support CattleToday:

What kind of question is that?......................................its not about how you prefer it its about the correct way to eat it and that is on a BISCUIT!

tomato's and rice is a whole nother meal.

M5farm":1c5neenp said:
What kind of question is that?......................................its not about how you prefer it its about the correct way to eat it and that is on a BISCUIT!

I see where your coming from there old buddy! It is like a different meal. For breakfast I like tomato gravy on catheads. But at lunch I like it on rice. At supper I like them both. :D

Never have been able to get around red or pinkish gravy. When I was a kid my brother dumped some red food coloring in the white gravy then put a huge bandage on one finger. He never said a word but the implication was in all of our minds. A little subliminal thing like that is/was all it took to mark me for life.

Dun, you ever been down to South Louisiana and had any of their 'etouffee? (probably spelled wrong)
Sometimes it's a tomato gravy, sometimes just from a blond roux.
Good stuff.

greybeard":1zwshzad said:
Dun, you ever been down to South Louisiana and had any of their 'etouffee? (probably spelled wrong)
Sometimes it's a tomato gravy, sometimes just from a blond roux.
Good stuff.
I was in LA in 1960 for week. Don;t remember what I ate or drank, but I barely remember anything about that week anyway.

Deepsouth":1ux22etd said:
M5farm":1ux22etd said:

I see where your coming from there old buddy! It is like a different meal. For breakfast I like tomato gravy on catheads. But at lunch I like it on rice. At supper I like them both. :D
Rice.

Catheads? Help me out here. Is that just a drop biscuit?

Sister-in-law describes them as looking like a pulled off cat's head when they are dropped onto the pan--instead of a nice, round, perfectly shaped biscuit you get when using a biscuit cutter.

Latest posts