Canning tomato juice

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Got a pretty good deal on some tomatoes or at least less price than I can grow them. I started this morning around 9am and by 3pm they were sealed in jars. I ended up with 21 quarts of juice and 17 quarts of whole tomatoes with the skin removed. I don't know what kind of tomatoes they are, but they are juicy and have a good taste. The wife is visiting relatives this week in NW Arkansas, so cleanup is on me which is usually the hardest job. If the SHTF I am ready.

vPSEDG4.jpg

caNhia8.jpg

pOsybWk.jpg

GVNHntv.jpg

If your wife doesn't come home because she got waylaid by @Ouachita .... maybe I'll chase you down and take up with you!!!!! A man who can cook and can ... ready for the hard times... PRICELESS.....🤣😉🫣🤫🤫🤫... plus you are closer than @wbvs58 .... LOL
Go for it Jan, my cooking skills are very basic and I'm sure I would not have the patience to can all those tomatoes.

Ken

You let your wife go to NW Arkansas.. alone? That's where Ouachita lives... ;) 😄
My daughter and her three kids live in Farmington/Fayetteville area about 5 minutes from Univ. of AR and the Olympic training center.
When you have cattle and no backup help it is hard to leave five days cause when I get back, they all maybe in the next county.

My daughter and her three kids live in Farmington/Fayetteville area about 5 minutes from Univ. of AR and the Olympic training center.
When you have cattle and no backup help it is hard to leave five days cause when I get back, they all maybe in the next county.
My little brother lives real close to her. He's in Tontitown. The one that sh!ts in the bathtub.